CHAPTER 19

JARED'S P.O.V.

I lay in bed with my girl beside me looking at the ceiling as she sleeps. I go over and over in my head of what I should do to get her out of this place. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. But I also still want my brother Shannon and brother from another mother Tomo to come with me too. Would they be willing to leave this place with us. Would their women come with us too. That's if their relationship is more than just sex. My mind is going crazy with thoughts.

"Knock knock". At the door.

J" Shit". I whisper. " Wake up. Someone is at the door". I say shaking Charlene.

C" What"

She is still half asleep but quickly wakens once she hears a knock at the door. I bolt for the bathroom and close the door behind me. I hide in the shower with the curtain closed. I was tempted to listen from the door, but too afraid that it may open from who ever has come into the room.

All I can hear is muffled voices that quickly turn into yelling. I then notice the other voice to be the boss. He must be pissed at her cutting her hair. I then hear the door slam, closely followed by sobbing.

Once I'm back in the room I see her sitting on her knees in the middle of the room. I wrap my arms around her sitting beside her and waited for her to speak.

C" He..he..he still wants me. Even like this". She cries.

J" I'll find a way to stop this. I promise"

C" No". She says pulling away.

I stiffen and look at her with shock.

J" What do you mean..no". I say in a angry tone.

C" I'm not having you put your life at risk for me. I'd rather live a life of pain and misery than to see your life taken from you"

I couldn't help but kiss her. A deep breathless kiss that when I pulled away I could see her head spin.

C" Jared I'm trying to be serious"

J" So am I. Your so sexy when you talk about my wellbeing"

C" You are impossible"

J" That's why you love me so much". I say with a cheesy grin.

Her sad face starts to glow with a smile on her lips. Exactly the way I want her to always be. Happy.

After I make love to her on the floor I head back to my room. Even though I still haven't thought of what to do, I have a job. No matter how much I hate it now, I still need to keep things the same till I figure out how to get out. How to get us out.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V.

I feel tingles all over my body. The feeling of Jared still touching me as he makes love to me. I'm so lucky to have him. How a man can understand the life I live and be ok with it enough for me to still continue with it. I know he would love for me to stop, but still so understanding. But then again I'm the same with him. All those women he's with, even the girls here.

I turn the water in the shower to cold. Trying to cool myself down after getting a bit too jealous. " I know the girls here. They know how Jared and I feel about each other. So stop getting jealous". I say to myself in my own head.

I get myself ready and head to the bar where my new boss awaits me. I guess I can't really complain. If I do leave here with Mr. Hemsworth I'll only have to sleep with one man instead of many. Yes he's more violent but so are some of the guy's I've been with here. At least I'll know when it's coming.