Cinderella

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Cinderella who was kind and charming. Her mother was dead. Her father had become a widow, and married a rich woman who acted nice to Cinderella when he was around. Cinderella's stepmother was a cold woman and secretly hated Cinderella. Of course when Cinderella's father died, the stepmother tried the sorcery attempt. Cinderella called 911, but the stepmother claimed that Cinderella was the true sorceress, so good old Cindy got arrested. One day, the prison guard was like "I feel like having a prison ball. Let's have a ball." So the prison held a high school like ball with fruit punch. Even the Prince came as a special guest. Suddenly, the Prince saw Cinderella in her orange jumpsuit and hand cuffs. "I gotta have her," he said to himself. So he ran to Cinderella and screamed, "BE MY WIFE!" Cinderella said, "Yeah, not happening." So she left the Prince heartbroken forever. A few years later, Cinderella was 22 and ready to break out of the prison. So, she did just that. After a few days of searching, she found her stepmother in her old house with her cat Lucifer. Let's just end this story saying Cinderella used sorcery against her wicked stepmother. So, Cinderella was not a pretty princess, she was a sorceress.