When She Finally Meet Him

By:Gtop12 Gdragon outside eating sandwich on brench and reading a book.She park car hasn't notice him yet walk straight to hotel ask around for the room.Elevator not functioning so have to take the stairs my high heels aren't made for this.Moan frustrated he lucky I like cheekbones.End up in 4th floor with sore feet cussing to self for wearing uncomfortable shoes.Knock on the door hear someone unlock it Hello are you visiting Gdragon I'm his brother Top.Yes came bravely to ask him out.Oh wow Gdragon at moment outside so sorry you walked all the way here looking down at her feet rubbing together face in so much agony.Please why don't you come in get ice bag for your feet.Top thanks for all your kindness been through allot today laughing.No problem here a drink and comfortable shoes.Calling Gdragon now.Hello brother you have super model waiting here.What are you talking about Top?It true come see for yourself. Alright Top be there shortly bye.Top can turn on TV to see my friend JiJi fashion Show pouty lips.Yeah love to sit next to you get PowerPoint's of style and fashion blushing. Patting sit next to her.Incredible JiJi blue hair and wearing black.Girls are wearing his colorful underwear.Sometimes we sleepover his house and cook.I'm jealous of him smirk.Do you know if he looking for assistant?Laughing Top promise date JiJi he do more then you can imagine.You sold me off to him already. Yes double date think about it.What your name pretty girl?Jenny very nice name sister to be.Aww brother in law punch shoulder someone abruptly open door hello Top where me surprise? She get up fixing dress and wave Hello.Top wrap arm around her waist. Gdragon you hide all the pretty girls to self laughing.She kiss Top on cheek and grab her purse now my date will start finally.Gdragon frown babe where you want me?Naughty Thought I want you VIP room in the club so paying for are drinks.Guy spoiled by beautiful woman lucky today babe parked motorcycle up front let take long way there so cuddle my back side hole time.Aww Gdragon so sweet.By the way what your name?Jenny I'm your number one fan giggling. Babe you like roses why so cute?