Yukio

I went to my locker to get the folder for my next class, English. I glanced down the hall and saw a boy with brown hair wearing a light yellow cardigan turn the corner. Of course, my first thought was 'Yukio!'.

I quickly shut my locker and sprinted down the hallway. My feet slid across the floor once I got to the end of the hall and I turned the corner. There he was, walking up the stairs.

I jogged up next to him, softly said 'hi', and glanced at his face. He sure did look like Yukio.

"Oh, hello," he said and and smiled, his eyes meeting mine.

His eyes were teal and his smile was kind. There was no doubt in my mind that this was the Yukio Okumura.

"I haven't seen you around school before. Are you new?" I asked him.

"Indeed I am! My brother and I just transferred here," he replied.

"Oh, cool! My name's (y/n), what's yours?" I asked.

"It's Yukio. Nice to meet you, (y/n)!" he said kindly.

"You too, Yukio!" I said with a smile.

After hearing him reveal his name I could've squealed out of excitement but somehow I didn't. The two of us got to the top of the stairs and walked down a short hallway.

"What class do you have next?" Yukio asked.

"English," I told him.

"With Miss Baxter?" Yukio said with a surprised face.

My face lit up. "Yeah!" I said.

"You'll have to help me find the room since it's my first day," he said.

"It's right down this hallway," I said as we turned down another hall. "There it is," I pointed to the door of the English class.

Yukio and I walked into the classroom and I approached my English teacher, Miss Baxter.

"There's a new student in this class today," I said to her.

"I heard! His name is Yukio. Try to help him out today," she said.

"We introduced ourselves on the way here. Where should he sit?" I asked.

"Well," she began. "Since you guys don't have assigned seats, he could sit anywhere. You could have him sit next to you so you can tell him about this class," Miss Baxter suggested.

"That's a good idea. I'll do that. Thanks, Miss Baxter," I said.

I went back over to Yukio and told him he could sit anywhere but also suggested to sit by me. He chose to sit by me. Now I could ask him questions that would help me figure out why he and his brother are here.

"So, what brings you to this school?" I asked and the two of us sat down.

"Well, the principal of my old school suggested that my brother and I attend this school," Yukio answered.

"What!? Mephisto sent you here!? Why?" I said not thinking.

"Hold on... how do you know Mephisto?" Yukio asked with wide eyes.

"Um..." was all I could say.

((A/N: AHAHAH CLIFFHANGER! BET'CHA HATE ME NOW! -u- Anyways, thanks for reading!))