1. My body

Hello. This is me, Marion. Im just a normal 18 year old Girl. Actually im not normal. I always tried to be Special. Because being normal is boring. I am a Girl with red hair, light Skin and not much Body fat. but im not thin. I have the legs of a guy. Because i used to Play Football since im 13 years old.

My time in the trainigns was always ruined by two Girls who thought that they had to leave me out. They thought they would be cool then.

In fact both of them were much better than me because they played like 8 years and I just started. It was always the same. when i made mistakes they laughed and shouted at me and when I did something right they didnt even notice that.

Theres also a lot of wounds on my Body that Show many things that i regret. Theres a lot of fire wounds because i always wanted to Play with fire like my brother did. He lighted candles and dared me to put my finger in the flame. and i was 10 years old and tried to be cool.

On my knee theres a big wound and my left leg is totally covered with scars and stuff. I got a motorbike when I was 15 and when i turned 16 the alcohol is cool Phase began. I was really drunk and on my way home i hit a wall of our neighbour. my knee was totally open and looked disgusting but i didnt realize that because yeah... i was drunk. So I walked home and went to bed. in the morning my mother woke me up with  shriek. All over my bed was blood. We drove to the Hospital immediately. My knee was ruined. I couldnt move it for a few months and wasnt allowed to run or jump for about a year. But i didnt care. what I cared about were the wounds. the scars that everybody can see.

A guy once called me Frankenstein because of my leg.

The next Thing is a 'Fuck You' Tattoo on my hips. I did it when i was 17. My parents are divorced so it was easy to fake the assignment of my mother. she didnt even recognise that. and she also didnt see that i stole the Money from her. I regret that Tattoo.

Another important Thing on my Body is the cutting scars. they are all over my left arm. they Show that i wasnt always as strong as I thought. TH eproblem is that whenever someone sees the cuts he or she is like: "OMG YOU ARE SUCH A LITTLE BITCH! WHY DID U DO THIS!" And my only thought has always been "Not why did I do this... Why did you force me to"

I also have a scar on my right leg. On my knee. It Shows that my father didnt always love me. he once threw a knife at me when he was drunk. And it hit my knee.

THats me. My Body. My scars. My Story.