Part 11

Chloe fell down with the sword in her body.Harry screamed and quickly moved her away from the battle

-Chloe.-He said crying.

-Turn me.-She whispered.

-Chloe I...-Her eyes were closing and at that moment Harry decided.He kissed her neck and then bit her.It was enough.She now has vampire venom in her system.Mason fell down.He had more weapons but he didn't want to us them.He saw how much they love each other.Chloe even became a vampire.If he had killed Harry then Chloe would have killed herself.He got up and picked up the fallen friend.He went out of the maze and the others followed him.Elena and Samantha rushed to Chloe.Her eyes were closed and she wasn't breathing.

-Is she...dead?-Elena asked.

-No she is turning.-Liam said hugging her.

-Let's get her inside.-Harry said picking up Chloe.

-He started running towards their house.Zayn picked up Mia and started running.The others followed them.The went inside this magnificent house.Zayn put down Mia still holding her right hand and took her upstairs.They went into Harry's room.He was looking at the window while Chloe was on the bed.Julie went inside and sat down next to Chloe.Louis looked nervous and so was Zayn and Liam and Niall.Sam,Elena,Julie and Mia gathered up and were sitting on the bed next to Chloe.

-Maybe this isn't such a good Idea.-Mia heard Niall whispering.

-Why?-Samantha asked.

-She's a new vampire she can easily get out of control.-Niall answered.Liam looked at hima and nodded.

-Okay girls go downstairs,when she wakes up we will call you-

The girls went down and soon Zayn came downstairs.

-She's waking up,now I don't want you to see her yet,she needs to feed.-

Samantha looked like she wanted to go and see her but the others listend Zayns advice.Chloe woke up hungry.Her fangs popped out because she could smell something downstairs.She jumped surprised with he new speed.Chloe wanted to go downstairs but someone grabbed her from behind.

-You don't want to hurt them Chloe.-Harry whispered to her.She could hear them talking and got disgusted because a few moments a go she wanted to feed on them.

-Get_me_out_of_here.-She gasped.Harry nodded and took her hand they jumped out of the window.They started running.Soon they arrived at one of the forests.When they were done feeding Harry took her back to their place.They entered trough the front door.Chloe was fine she wasn't hungry any more.She smiled to the girls.

-Can I hug you?-Samantha asked.Chloe nodded and Sam gave her a bear hug.The others also did the same.

-She needs to stay here for a couple of days and then she can go back with you.-Harry said.

The girls nodded.

-Zayn can you take them home?-Harry asked.

-Sure follow me.-He smiled and went to the garage.He opened a Chevrolet door.The car was in one word awesome.Mia sat in the passenger seat,while the girls sat behind them,Zayn was driving.He drove them back to their house.He and Mia went together to her room.

-Zayn when will you change me?-Mia asked

-I hope that I won't have to change you Mia.-He said

-Why?-She put her hand on his face

-Because I want you to have a normal human life-He said-And If that means leaving you...-

-Even if you leave I will never again have a normal human life-Mia whispered.Her face was so close to his right now.

-I guess you're right.-He smiled and gently kissed her.

It was dark they were in her room in the middle of the night kissing and she was 16 so Mia panicked.She tried to cover it up but Zayn felt it.He stopped kissing.

-It's late maybe you should try and get some sleep.-He smiled.

Mia nodded,now that he said it she was kind of tired.She went to her bathroom and started showering.When she was done she wrapped the towel around her and went out.Zayn was laying on her bed.

-Close you're eyes,no peeking!.-She laughed.Zayn closed his eyes.Mia turned her back on him and dropped the towel.She started dressing into her pajamas.

-You have a cute bottom.-Zayn smiled.

Mia got dressed and took one of the pillows from the floor and threw at him.

-I said no peeking.-She also smiled.Mia lied down next to him and kissed him.Soon she was sleeping.Zayn looked at her.He can't imagine turning her into a vampire.His fingers were on her cheek.In her dreams she smiled.He thought with pain of laving her but she was right,she could never be a normal human again.