Chapter 12

We went down the hill and i turn to a right, out of the main road..

"Yah!! What are you doing?!" She ask me- wait no, more like shout at me, to make sure i heard her. I chuckled.

"Can you please, just trust me?" I ask her. Was expecting her to reply me with some cute ass drama line from tv but instead, she laughs at me. "Trust you? Wonwoo please.." "Okay fine but just trust me for this. It's safe so don't worry" with that i earn a nod from her..

After a few bumps, we finally came to a stop and we both got off my bike. I took my helmet off and so did she.. I was going to take the helmet from her but she shoved it into my hands and she turns to look at the view... Way to be gentle coming from a princess shish..

"Whoooaaaa~"

"It's nice, isn't it?" I ask as I walk pass her.

"Yeah it is" she said as she follows right behind me "but- why did you bring me here for?"

I shrug. "Honestly, i'm not sure too.. I just thought you needed a break from everything.." I climb up a few steps and held my hand to help her up as well. She hesitated at first but soon enough she accepted my help and just dealt with it. Once I was done helping her I continued "and, this is where I come to run away from my problems even if it's just for a few hours. You can come here too whenever you're feeling down as well" I said giving her a smile before sitting down.

"Gee, thanks" she said as she sat down beside me and enjoyed the beautiful view of the nature and waterfall right infront of us.

If I wasn't hallucinating, then i'm sure I saw a small smile on her face.

Lee Erina's POV:

I sat down and took in the scenery.. It's really beautiful and it makes me feel calm. I'm kind of thankful that wonwoo brought me here somehow..

"If that's how you want to say thanks to me then sure, yOU'RE WELCOME" he said all of a sudden making my eyes grew wider..

"You heard me- no wait i mean how??" I ask him.. As far as i know, i've blocked everyone from hearing my thoughts..

"I think you should ask yourself that.. You're comfortable around me aren't you Erina?" He said grinning at me.. I rolled my eyes at him..

"Even so, you're still annoying, so whatever child" "okay mum" he said playing along making me roll my eyes again..but in a playful way this time.

"Anyways, let's put me, Erina, aside and talk about you" i said all of a sudden as i turn my gaze to wonwoo.. "You said you'd come here to run away from problems right.. What kind of problems do you have? Girl problems?" I joked about the girls part.. "Ha ha very funny Erina" he fake laugh "although true that is one of the problems but that isn't it" he pause and look down at his hands before looking back up, ignoring eye contact with me.. Whatever it is, i don't feel like joking anymore as i look at him acting like this.. "I have a lot of problems with me Erina" a small smile form on his face showing that he finds himself as a joke "I might not be a so-called demon prince or whatever- no offence Erina, but i kind of can't control myself well either sometimes. That's why i have the boys with me, they really help me keep calm" he sighs "Also, i tend to don't stay home that often. Dad is always screaming. Mum won't stop yelling either. They always fight. I'll always hear them when i'm in my room. I'm not even surprise if one day they'll leave" he laughs softly "but i honestly don't care. The boys and i are planning to move out and live together one fine day. I'll be able to live my own life and have better people around me instead of crazy people at home" he finally turns and look at me "You know, i'm glad you came to this school. I don't really know you either but i just felt like telling you all this. You seem nice-" i was about to smile but then my smile drop when he continued "ALTHOUGH YOU ARE ANNOYING" he said and i rolled my eyes at him "but yeah, i'm thankful to meet you too Lee Erina" he ended off with a smile..

A DEADLY SMILE

WTF AM I SAYING FML

"I know my smile is deadly" he smirks.

"Shut up! Stop reading my mind!" I hiss but i felt my cheeks burning..

"Aw is Erina blushing now?" He tease.

"I swear to god shut the fuck up wonwoo, i mean it" i glare at him before climbing down a few steps.

"HAHAHAH okay okay" he laugh as he climb down "anyways, let's go grab some bingsu or something, i am hungry for treats right now" he said as he put on his helmet. I put mine on and thought "sure let's go" before getting on his bike and holding on to him. He look back at me with a surprise yet teasing look "you're letting me read your mind now?" I blink and glare at him "seriously, shut up.. Let's just go now" he laughs and off we go to find some food because i mean why not pfft ;)

______________________
Very short update but oh well better then nothing heh hope it's not too bad xD

Do keep voting and commenting!

And have a good day ahead of you people. Take care of yourself!! :)