Moo X Reader *Neighbor*

You had moved into a new apartment your brother helped you move boxes in and you said you could do the rest so, he left you sat down on your couch and sighed then you heard someone yell next door "WHAT THE HELL" 'great I have a loud neighbor' you thought soon you hear a knock at your door you saw a cute guy standing at your doorstep "hey are you the new person in the building" he asked you nodded "oh nothing its just I wanted to say sorry for my outburst " he said "it's fine what made you burst out like that" you asked "i was playing a game with and yeah" he said "well I'm (y/n)" you said holding your hand out for him to shake it "I'm Brock but, my friends call me Moo" he said shaking your hand "well it was nice to meet you (y/n) i'll see you around " Moo said and went to his apartment you closed the door and after hours of unpacking you finished it looked like you already lived here it was 9:00 pm you changed into your pajamas and you were about to go to sleep when there was a knock at your door you groaned and walked to the door when you opened the door and it was Moo "hey Moo whats up" you said "nothing I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to my friend party with me tomorrow at 5:00" he said "sure i'll knock when I'm ready" you said "okay see you then" he said with a smile and small blush.

~Time skip to next day~

You were in waiting for 4:00 pm so, you can get ready soon it was so you ran to your room and put, this

on and went next door you knocked on his door he opened the door and he was just staring at your outfit you giggled he shook out of his trance and invited you in he told you to wait for him after he got ready he drove both of you to the party once...

on and went next door you knocked on his door he opened the door and he was just staring at your outfit you giggled he shook out of his trance and invited you in he told you to wait for him after he got ready he drove both of you to the party once you got there you were walking with him but, slowly cause you were really shy "don't be shy their really nice " he said with a reassuring smile he knocked and a guy with glasses and gingerish hair answered the door "hey Brock who's this" the guy asked "oh Mini this is (y/n), (y/n) this is Mini" Moo said you waved shyly he waved back you both went inside since you were to shy he introduced you to everyone after a couple of hours you started to get comfortable around them soon everyone was getting a bit tipsy and drunk you really didn't drink it was getting late so, you decided to take him home it was already 2:00 in the morning and they all were drunk "come on moo its late" you said "b-but (y-n)" he said in a childish tone "but, nothing lets go" you said "fiiiiiine" he said and got up stumbling a bit coming towards you, you put your arm around him and helped him in the car when you got to the apartments you layed him down on the couch you grabbed a blanket for him when you went to put the blanket on him he pulled you down and he snuggled with you "Brock what are you doing" you asked "cuddling" he said and stuffed his face in the crook of your neck you sighed and just fell asleep.

~Morning~

You woke up and you felt something around your waist you look under the blanket and saw an arm you look up and saw Brock sleeping peacefully then you remembered last night you smiled you couldn't help but, keep staring at his face soon you started to play with his hair soon his eyes opened and they were starring into yours you didn't realize you both were leaning in soon your lips touched it was a slow kiss you both away "i love you (y/n)" brock said "i love you too" you said he smiled and kissed you again "do you have anything for this headache I have" he said you giggled and nodded and the rest of the day consists of you two cuddling and watching movies.