Louis's POV

2 M O N T H S L A T E R

Niall rolled us over, the camera was on and already recording us. I couldn't believe he was going through with being recorded. I sat on top of him, both of us still having way too much clothing on. I wanted to rip the clothing over his body, he's  like a sex God. Way better than what my body could ever be. 

It's been two months since Niall came to Doncaster and surprised me in that pub. He was lucky to have found me there, we were celebrating Harry's birthday and were getting ready to go out again when Niall came in and confessed his love to me. 

I went down hill a little when Niall left me and didn't speak to me. I tried so hard to get in contact with him that when he called me I couldn't do it. At that point I tried to move on, but when he confessed his love, I fell right back in love with him. 

He moved in with me not long after he confessed his love, and his parents were shattered that their "baby boy"  was growing up and moving in with a boy they have never met. 

"Babe, you ready yet" I ground my ass down into his hips. He moaned. It was so hard to believe he was only 18. 

"Not yet. Lemme prep you, you look so hot when I do that" I smiled at him and leaned down, kissing his kissable lips. 

Niall reached over and grabbed the lube, putting it on his fingers while I pulled my briefs down my legs. His fingers circled my hole and I whimpered. 

"So pretty baby" he inserted two fingers at once. I shuddered, the slight burn felt amazing. He pushed them in and out and scissored me open. "You like that?" 

"So much. Like your dick more" I was lying flat on Niall's torso while he moved his fingers inside me. "Fuck. Just add your third already" Niall chuckled but followed orders. 

Niall was the only one I have ever been with that has actually made me feel something, something more than what I have felt with any other man I have slept with. It was more than just sex, it had meaning, and  love. Even when it was rough and ways that would not seem lovely, it was. It was all love and meaning. 

"Niall" I whined and pushed my ass back into his fingers. He pecked my lips. "I'm ready" Niall nodded and pulled his fingers out. I felt empty, that was the worst part of him fingering me. The emptiness I felt when he removed them.

I raised my hips and allowed Niall to pull his briefs down, his dick hit his stomach and it still amazed me how big he was. How someone could have such a dick. I wanted to suck him off, but I also wanted to ride him. 

"Alright. You ready?" he cupped my cheek. 

"Lube up babe" he chuckled and coated his length in lube. 

I sat myself up and allowed him to hold his dick, I spread my ass cheeks and lowered myself down on to his hard on. My mouth fell open and soft 'uhs' let my mouth until I was flush against him. Niall rubbed up and down my thighs.

"You alright?" I nodded with a smile.

"Great, now, are you ready?" 

"Of course. I'm always ready. Bounce" 

I rocked my hips first, slow and steady, back and forth, it felt so nice being so full of him. Then I rose myself, and dropped down. I repeated it, faster and faster, up and down. The bed was bouncing, Niall had his head back and eyes closed. 

"Oh, fuck. God Louis" I rested my hands on his chest, using him as support. 

"So full, so nice, so good" I whined, my bouncing still continuing. "Hit my spot Ni" 

He moved his hips slightly and found it almost instantly. I screamed. Pure pleasure flooded my body. I continued to bounce in that same spot, continuously making his dick hit my prostate. 

"Louis, I'm so fucking close, you look so hot" I moaned. "Those people don't know what they're missing. You're face, the way your head is tipped back, mouth open, pupils blown. Ugh, you're so beautiful, oh God" he came inside me. It was enough to send me over, I came over his torso, white lines coated his muscled skin. I reached over and turned my phone off, stopping the recording. 

I fell on top of Niall, kissing him, I just needed to feel his soft, bitten lips on mine. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I smiled, I tried not to, but it was so hard not to. 

"I love you Niall" 

"I love you Louis" his hand brushed through my damp hair. "I want you to know, I don't want anyone else, it may be way too early for marriage, but I want that one day with you. Okay? No one else"  

"Niall" we looked deeply into each others eyes. What he said to me, is not what was expected of someone of his age who hasn't been with a person for very long, but my response, "Niall. I want that too, one day, I will ask you to be mine, forever, and now I know, you'll say yes"

Niall rolled us over and covered my face in kisses. Until he reached my lips. They moved together so easily. Like this is what it should have been like for many years before. We didn't part for very long wonderful minutes, but as soon as we breathed, we kissed again.

I was truly in love with Niall and I wanted to spend my life with him, no matter what. 

A/N this fic finished on 3.1k reads. Thank you all so much. And if you haven't please go to my profile to see if anything else catches your eye