The Easy Way to Make a Wedding Slidshow with Music

Last week, one of my best friends was very happy to tell me that she will hold her engagement ceremony. She asked me to help give some wedding slideshow ideas and would like to create a wedding slideshow for her engagement. But it is a bit difficult to make the wedding slideshow without any slideshow software.

Then I decide to look for the best slideshow software to design the beautiful photo slideshows. I searched from Google “flash slideshow designer” and try Kvisoft slideshow maker freely. It is really easy-to-use. With this photo slideshow maker, I can create the wedding slideshow in few minutes without any flash experience. Besides, I find other useful guides from Kvisoft Official website, such as songs for wedding slideshow, music for graduation slideshow, making baby slideshow with music and so on.

Next I will tell you what you need before creating a wedding slideshow: the best flash slideshow software, some photos of groom and bride, good songs for wedding slideshow or a funny video. The second step is learning how to make a wedding slideshow. With Kvisoft photo slideshow program, you just do it with 4 easy steps in few minutes.

Step1, add photos/video. Just click Add File(s) to select your pictures. The Ctrl+ Shift/Alt shortcuts would help you add quickly.

Step2, choose your slideshow template. There are several types of templates for you to choose. The Theme category provides nice templates for special days, like Christmas, Valentine, Wedding, etc. Just double click to select your template, and preview it on the right window. Or you can download other photo slideshow templates from kvisoft.com.

In additional, you can add text/description/filter for every image. Adding music for slideshow would be perfect.

Step3, apply effects into slideshow. Transition and Motion effects are for you. Double click to select your effect to apply.

Step4, publish your wedding photo slideshow. Turn to the Publish location, then preview it. If you feel it OK, you could publish it as HTML/SWF.

Read more: http://www.kvisoft.com/tutorials/make-a-wedding-slideshow.html