BAD VINECENT!!/ Real One

Warning!: May contain Kailey beating a certain people with a spoon. Gore. And Meh and some funny things

hints to who is going to die: It's OC's, only 2,

Can you guess? if you did, then lets see If you get it correct

Kailey's point of view ( Is She going to die? )

I put on meh work clothes and leave to meh annoying job while taking meh annoying brother with meh. I should really stop saying meh. Or will I stop saying meh? Meh. We opened the door and saw a.... WATERMELOAN! \(O3O)/ I grab it and wear it... It is now my new hat. I saw a guy with purple and I followed him.. And if he attacks me I swear I will beat him up with a spoon. I follow him into the parts & service room and the room STANK! GET SOME PERFUME IN HER BRUH! He looked at me with white eyes and he had a bloody knife in his hand... Did he fail to open a packet of ketchup with a knife? He ran into me trying to stab me but I trip him over and he stabs my WATERMELOAN hat... NUU! I grab his knife and stab........

my WATERMELOAN and eat a piece of it and leave the knife at that room... MMM!! <3 Yummy! Oh and my brother left me by myself when I saw that purple guy. I am going to name him Lavender... Wait that's Emily's last name...Oops! but whatever. All I remember is someone knocking me out...'' Meep! ''

Aphmau's point of view ( Is she going to die? )

I heard a '' Meep! '', It kind of sounded like Kailey but it couldn't be her since she is with her brother.. RIGHT?! I see Alex come in and saying '' Where's Kailey? '' HE DIDNT HAVE HER?! I think he looked at my reaction and he turned pale. Then I notice someone else is missing too.. 1 more person to be exact. Wait isn't that...

Kya's point of view ( Is she going to die? )

Why did I have to follow Kailey into a dark room? The curiosity got to me and I went in and saw someone knock out Kailey and he was purple. I am going to call him ' ThatPurpleGuy'. He saw me and I did like fighting so I kicked him at the part which no one should ever kick and he started groaning. You should never mess with me. I grab his knife that he held at his hand and threw it at the trash. He shouldn't deserve this, I grabbed Kailey and she is hard to get her off the floor so I just dragged her. When I almost got to the office I heard heavy footsteps and I got knocked out, all I remember is that I saw something purple.

Camera's point of view

A purpleguy holding 2 girls who were unconscious into a room called 'Part's and services' room and there were 2 animatronics there. One was scruffy and the other was Mangle. Purpleguy put a girl on the scruffy animatronic and the other into Mangle animatronic and there was dark red liquid coming out of it and could hear muffled yells and screams. The night guards were watching this happen. One was crying and the others were pale, watching their 2 friends die.

O.O...