Worried

In the kinda morning? ( It is is 11: 46 )

Katelyn's point of view

When I woke up and went to get breakfast with Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau, I noticed that Aphmau had Tear stains and her eyes with red. I think kawaii~Chan saw it because now she looks gloomy. Now that you think of it... Aphmau looks depressed. WAIT!! What happens if Aphmau kills herself! But why is my question. Aphmau goes to her room and puts her work clothes on and goes out. But I wonder..

Why is she acting like this?!

Why is she being depressed?!

Why is this happening today?!

I decided to say '' I am going out. '' and went out the door to the guys house. I knock on the door and Garroth opens it and say '' Where's Aphmau? '' I suddenly look sad.. I wanted to talk to them about it. It is pretty rare to see me be sad.

Garroth's  Point of view

While me and Laurance were playing with the weird blue console thingy, we heard our bell ring and I opened the door ,hoping it was Aphmau or Sprinkles! But instead it was Katlyn and I asked '' Where's Aphmau? '' She then looked... Sad? Wait, did she do something bad?! I started to panic and she spoke up saying '' I needed to speak to you and the guys.. ''  invited her in and called Dante and Travis to the couch, Laurance was already there because we were playing. I told Katlyn '' What about Aphmau you wanted to talk about? ''

Katlyn started talking '' Aphmau woke me and Kawaii~Chan up in the middle of the night. She was yelling and crying. Then she yelled something about a person named Claire. Do you happen to know someone named by that name? '' Dante said '' I did, I read a newspaper article and it said that a girl named Claire had hung her self due to Andy dying, another girl who will be unnamed moved out, never to be seen again. '' I wonder who that girl was anyway? I think Aphmau is the unnamed girl's friend. I spoke '' Should we talk to Aphmau about this? ''   '' We can't talk to her right now '' Katlyn responded '' She is at work ''

I wonder where Aphmau work's at because me and her friends could visit her sometimes while she is working. I am going to ask Katlyn '' Katlyn '' I said '' Do you know where Aphmau work's at? '' She shook her head.. '' Is Aphmau keeping secrets again? '' '' Oh no she didn't! '' Laurence said.. Wow Laurence... Didn't know you were a girly girl. I guess we are going to the girl's house and stay there until Aph comes home.