lemon

Before hand warning there is going to be a lemon in this chapter and I will put a warning in before it starts the lemon will be in all italics so you can easily identify it with or with out the warning as to when it starts and the notification as to when it ends

(Y/n) P.o.v
It had been a few weeks since Jack had brought me to his wonderful home. I absolutely loved it here. I had tons of fun on the rides and we played games and Jack got me this GIANT plushy! It looked like he had turned to a bunny rabbit! I sat on the couch after doing a few chores before Jack got home. I know he doesn't believe in making others do them but it gives me a pass time other than cuddling with B.J. yes B.J stands for bunny Jack. Don't judge me! I grabbed my plushy and snuggled it and almost fell asleep when a loud "HONEY I'M HOME!" echoed throughout the tent. I always thought it was adorable when he would do that! He saw me on the sofa and spoofed under neath me. "Hello~" he purred nuzzling his head on my neck. "Hello Jack. How was killing today?" My tail flicked in delight as he wrapped his arms around me "It was lovely thank you for asking me~..." I shivered feeling his hand massage my waist line. "(Y/n)... I think we should take our relationship a bit further~..." he purred suddenly licking up my neck

WARNING LEMON STARTS HERE

(Y/n) P.o.v
He picked me up carried me to his room and threw me on the bed pouncing on me and flipped me on my back pinning me down. He began attacking my neck roughly. Kissing it and sucking on it. Leaving a few hickys here and there. I moaned at this. Trailed one of his clawed hand up to the hem of my shirt and made a clean cut down the middle. He slipped it off and pulled away from my neck and lowered down to my (f/c/p) bra and gripped it in his teeth. He tore it off and tossed it aside. He chuckled. "Oh it looks like I've cut you~" He smirked and licked a small cut between them. He soon began licking and sucking on my (s/m/l) breasts while fondling the other. I moaned as he did this. He chuckled and slipped my (f/c/p) skirt off (( (F/c/p) means favorite color and pattern. (S/m/l) stands for small medium or large)) he trailed kissed along my body till he arrived at my womanhood. He chuckled. I squirmed as his cool breath hit my clit. He smirked and licked up my vagina. I moaned as he pushed his tongue inside. He began swirling his tongue around inside me. Occasionally thrusting it into me. His sharp teeth nipped at the outside of my entrance making me go crazy for him. "A-Ah J-Jack..." He chuckled making me moan as I felt the low rumble and vibration of his chuckle as if it were inside me. "J-Jack..." I warned I was close but he kept going till I came in his mouth he licked up all the juices and pulled away slowly sliding his tongue out in a way to tease me. "A-Ah~" he smirked pulling off his cloths and crawled up to be at eye level with me. "Hold still. This will be painful. But only for a bit." I spread my legs for him and he lined himself up with my entrance. Then without warning. He slammed into me breaking the wall that was my virginity. I teared up yelping in pain. He kissed away the tears and whispered naughty sweet nothings into my ear. I nodded as the pain faded. He smirked and thrust into me at a fast pace. I moaned as what was left of the pain faded into pleasure. He picked up pace going deeper and harder as I came onto his member. He soo. reached inhuman speeds and slammed unto my g-spot "AH JACK!~ YES R-RIGHT THERE AH!~" He continuously slammed into that spot at different angles making me scream out for him in pleasure. "G-God (Y/n) so damb tight!~" his thrusts grew sloppy and animalistic as he neared his climax. He soon came into me Jd some of it leaked out onto the bed. He collapsed onto of me and pulled out as we lay there for a minute in a sweating panting mess.
((LEMON ENDS HERE!!))
He smiled at me and covered us up in the blankets. "I love you (Y/n). More than anything in the world." "I love you to Jack." I yawned as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Good night." "Good night Jack."

Here's your lemon everyone! Hope you like it!