Chapter 4

Jacks P.o.v
I brought her to the carnival and walked to the big top undoing the flap and walking in once in I sat on the sofa holding her close in fear that even asleep she'd run away 'is there anything I could have done to prevent this!?' She began to stir so I held her even tighter when she woke she looked at me then buried her face in my chest and cried "(Y/n) don't cry you're safe here" she became somewhat calmed after a while then looked me in the eye "look I'll keep you safe here" "J-Jack? Why did you not let me die!" "Because! I...." "What!? You what!? What could be so important about me to make me stay alive!?" My eyes watered and I hugged her tightly ' I love you (Y/n) more than you could ever imagine' i felt some wet spots on my back and I realized she was crying again i stroked her hair and got up the guts to tell her

(Y/n) P.o.v
He let me go and put his hands on my shoulder's looking me in the eye he had some more black streak's on his face "(Y/n) I-I-I" he sighed "I have to tell you something I can't really put it in words with out studdering so please forgive me if you don't feel the same" I was confused till he jerked me towards him and kissed me my eyes widened and he pulled back "........." He had a hurt face "I knew you wouldn't feel the same." He took me off his lap and ran off in a red black white and grey flash e running after him "N-no Jack come back!" I saw black dots on the ground too small to be blood more like tear drop's and ran faster grabbing his arm and stopping making him fall "ooft!" I sat on him to make sure he didn't get away my legs on either side of him "Jack you didn't give me time to react!" He looked at me with a confused face "but you didn't sa- !?" I had already kissed him before he could finish his sentence he kissed back and we kept the kiss in lock for a minute or so and parted "I love you Jack." "I love you to (Y/n). And I want to keep it that way so what you can do is. don't try to fucking hang yourself in the middle of the damn wood's! Or anywhere for that matter! He sprung up tackling me and hugging me tightly "You know I would never be able to get over that!" I teared up and hugged him back "I'm sorry Jack. I just hated life at that till I realized I had someone who really truly loved me the way you do." ((XD end chapter hope you liked it it has a mix of sadness and love along with a bit of felt pain like a stabbing you right in the anyway give meh ideas for the next chapter good bye my lovelys until the next chapter!))