"Do you love her?" Ally questions with sincerity, causing the conversation to be steered into a lighter direction.

The question hung in the air as silence took over the room.

"Yeah. I do love her."

"At least you're finally admitting it," Dinah gently smiles in the green eyed girls direction.

"Get ready then, go find your girl." Ally gently encouraged with a warm smile, causing Lauren to set her cup of coffee down to run to her apartment.

Ally watches in confusion as Dinah begins walking off. "Where are you going? You don't have class today."

"I think I'm going to run by Lauren's school, see if I need to pay a visit to a miss McKenzie." Dinah announces with a smirk.

"Dinah I don't think that's a good idea-"

"Let her go," Normani quickly cuts off the older girl.

Dinah grins before rushing off to her room. Ally looks at the darker skinned girl incredulously before she simply shrugs. "I think Kenzie deserves a little visit from Queen Dinah Jane. She needs to be reminded of who she's messing with and who's always got Lauren's back."

Lauren rushes through a rather cold shower before pulling on a pair of dark washed blue jeans, a light sweater and some converse. The weather was getting warmer but today was a rather chilly and gloomy day.

She pushes through the streets of New York to get to campus in hopes of tracking down her girl.

The green eyed girl was thoroughly crushed when she walked into her creative writing class. Her orbs scanned every row of seats, never landing on the brown haired girl that carries her heart. With a heavy sigh Lauren saunters over to her desk, plopping down in the seat. As she waits for the professor to enter the class, her eyes occasionally wander to the empty seat beside her, where Camila belongs and her chest aches a little more every time.

"Hey dyke where's your little play toy?" Jackie suddenly turns around with a venomous smirk.

"Fuck off." Lauren growls in retaliation, why not? She was itching to relieve some anger.

"Aw, did she get tired of the kitty and ditch your sorry ass?" Jackie practically sneers.

Lauren stands before she can even register what's happening, "You fucking bi-"

"Okay!" A male voice quickly intervenes before an arm wraps around her waist. "I think that's enough."

"Yeah, hold back the carpet muncher!"

"Go to hell you cheap slut." Lauren murmurs, causing Jackie to scoff.

"Why don't I come up there and kick your ass? I'll save you the trouble of having to get up." She calls as she begins to stand.

"Sit the hell down you little troll. If you come up here Lauren's gonna snap you like a pitiful little toothpick and I'm going to let her. So count your blessings, sit your flat ass down, and face the front." Dylan carefully instructed with a gaze as strong as steel.

Jackie obnoxiously scoffed but followed through with the request, talking under her breath to her fake friends.

"What's going on?" Dylan instantly turned to face the raven haired girl with a soft gaze. He took a seat in Camila's unoccupied one and tried his best to ignore the way Lauren flinched at his action.

"It's nothing."

"It's far from nothing. Where's Camila?"

Lauren sat and contemplated his question for a few moments. "I-I don't know," She whispered shakily. Dylan sighed before pulling her into a hug.