Last Chapter

Third person throughout

Ria's life had been through such a mess, being heart broken, Shutting everyone out, being in a car crash. Jack stood by her throughout it all, never leaving her side even when the times came to the worst. The household phone starts to ring.

"Is she okay?" Her mum muttered into the phone.

"Really! We'll be up right away." Her mum replied to the unknown caller.

Her mum rang Jack telling him the good news as they all made their way up to the hospital On christmas day. It was empty, hardly anyone in any of the wards. As Jack slammed the door open smile on his face to see the love of his life, She lied there untouched, awake yet still like a perfect picture. Her face still pale, and looking dull in the hospital gown.

"Ria.." Jack called to her

"Jack.." She relied softly turning her head to give him straight eye contact.

"I love you" He said running up to her giving Ria the biggest hug he had ever seen. She looked so beautiful he had missed her, Jack had tears in his eyes.

"I love you too." Ria replied not letting go of him.

"Awwww." Mrs. Samuels Cooed as she walked in of the couples first sight in some months now.

Jack shuffled in his place he hadn't seen her being herself again in ages.

Ria was shocked she thought this moment in her life had already passed. Her being in hospital. She and Jack had conversations about his life while she was in a coma. Ria brought up Sam.

"Ria you haven't seen Sam since high school." Mrs. Samuels perked up saying.

Ria was confused her and Sam were close again.

"Baby you've been like this for a year" Jack told her.

That's when Ria realised everything that had happened after the car crash was a dream. She had never came out of the coma.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the end of the book guys Ik it's a short chapter but I didn't feel like writing this no more, I will be writing more books tho so keep an eye out! I'm writing a short story atm called suicidal so check that out! I love you all thanks for the support on this book aswell