Chapter 18-points for the girls

Start from the beginning

They looked over at us then sat down on his bed. They collapsed through it because we cut it in half. It wasn't his real mattress. We got it from the junkyard. His is in my bedroom. We also filled his pillow case with tartar sauce. He laid his head down on it and it exploded. I started laughing even harder while they just glared at us. He opened his window and climbed through. Zach and Nathan soon followed. They all gave their girlfriends hugs. 

"Ew! No! Get off of me!" I said trying to get away from Ace's terrible smell.

All of us girls took turns taking showers and changing into our pajamas while the boys moved Ace's mattress back into his room.

"Done." I said as I opened my window for the boys to coming me back to my room. "I like your guys's pajamas." Ace said looking us all up and down. I punched his arm, hard. 

"No checking other girls out!" I said sternly. He held up his hands. 

     "Sorry, you are the one who has hot friends, not me." He said. 

     "Yeah you do." I said smirking. "Sorry to say that about your boyfriends but they are hot." I said to Sof and Sammy. 

     "It's okay." They both said shrugging.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Sammy asked. 

"Yeah!" Everyone said. I have been dying to play truth or dare forever.

"I'll go first! Ace truth or dare?" I said excitedly. 

     "Truth." He said. 

"Boring, did you and Bitchy have sex?" I asked. 

     "No." He said. 

That kind of surprised me. With the school slut in his room alone with him, I'm surprised the condom  company didn't put him on a build board. 

"Okay, Zach, truth or dare?" Ace asked. 

      "Dare." He said confidently. 

      "I dare you to call your mom and come out as gay." Ace said and we all start laughing but went silent when he takes out his phone. He clicked on his moms name. She picked up in the second ring.

"Hey mom?" Zach asked hesitantly. 

     "Yeah honey?" She asked. 

"Um...I thought I should tell you...that...that I am gay." He said pretending to be scared. Then his mom went on this whole speech about how it's okay to be gay and she is there to support him the whole way and blah blah blah.

"Okay...Alex truth or dare." Zach asked. 

     "Truth." She said. 

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" He asked. 

     "Nope." She said popping the p. 

"Wow." All the boys said. That made her blush. 

"Okay then, Sof truth or dare?" She asked. 

     "Dare." Sof said.

Me, Sof, and Sammy almost always choose dare. We all just love doing rebellious things or things that get your adrenaline pumping. We love the rush.

"I dare you to give Zach a hickey on his V-line." Alex said and we all started laughing at their faces. Sof was smirking and Zach's eyes were wide open. 

     "Okay, Zach take off your shirt. Or just lift it up." Sof said crawling over to him so she was right in front of him. We could see him visibly gulp then lift up his shirt. She starts giving him a hickey on his V-line while everyone else is on their phones.