I gave an impish grin back. "Thanks."

"Okay, you'll be in room five, which is the third door on the left," she instructed, pointing down the hall. "Dr. Mathers will be right with you."

Andy helped me out of the chair and we walked down the hall to the room. I followed protocol and sat down on the table while Andy pulled up a chair next to me. He positioned it so it was between my legs and he sat, his hands instantly on my belly.

He lifted up my shirt and pulled down the elastic waistband of my pants. He leaned forward and kissed my bellybutton, making me let out a slight laugh. He stroked the sides of my stomach with his thumbs, eliciting a small thump from inside. We both smiled before Andy started talking.

"Hi baby," he greeted, making the baby kick some more. It was really weird, because you could actually see my stomach move as the baby did. "Today, we're gonna prove Mama wrong and show her you're a little Benjamin, not a Rawnie."

I rolled my eyes at his persistence. "Whatever you say, babe."

"See, Mommy doesn't believe me," he said, looking up at me and sticking his tongue out like a five year old.

There was a knock on the door then and Sarah walked into the room, looking at us. She smiled at the scene, though, I don't think she knew it was us by the look of things. She glanced down at her clipboard as Andy backed away from me and I laid down.

"Hello, Alexandria," she greeted. "We're here for the five month, yes?" She still didn't look up at me.

"Uh, yeah," I answered hesitantly. This was so weird. Then I remembered she probably didn't recognize me because I had taken on a change recently. And she had only seen the back of Andy's head as of yet, so that was understandable.

"Alright, let me have you just lay back," she said, coming over to help me get more situated. She was basically staring right at me for a few moments before recognition struck in her eyes. She looked back down at the papers and then at me.

"Zandy?" she wondered, sounding shocked. I smiled and nodded and she gaped. "Wow, I didn't even recognize you. It's nice to see you again, and happy birthday."

"It's good to see you, too," I reciprocated. "And thank you. You remember Andy?" I gestured to his spot in the corner of the room while Sarah helped me out.

"Yes, good to see you again," she said, shaking his hand. He nodded back at her with his stupid smile/smirk that had gotten to me over the years.

"Baby number three already?" she wonder as she tucked a piece of paper towel into the waistband of my shorts.

"Yeah, another perfect accident," I said, smiling lovingly at my belly. Technically, it was an accident because we hadn't really been too serious about trying again until after I had actually gotten pregnant. Oops.

"Well, congratulations," she smiled, dimming the lights. "How are Alesana and Andrew?"

"Good, they just turned one and Alesana is partially deaf, but we're doing well," I answered, reaching for Andy. He scooted back over to me and took my hand in both of his, holding it to his mouth.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said genuinely, squriting gel onto my stomach. "But, it's good to know you're all getting along fine." She pressed the wand to my stomach and spread the gel a little.

A thumping noise sounded through the room and I squeezed Andy's hand. He smiled at me and brushed his lips over my knuckles in a steady motion.