Let Me Introduce Myself pt. 1

Third Person P.O.V

Roman walks to her class; ballet to be exact. It's nearly dawn, the sky is a light orange. Her classes start at 7:30, but she decided to get there early. The streets are empty, almost as empty as her stomach.
She turns the corner, almost in view of the dance studio. She keeps walking until she's in reach of the tall building. She opens the door, and walks in.

Roman's p.o.v

I step in the door and get to the dressing rooms. I pull out my leotard and pink pointe shoes, and put them on. I pull my hair up into a tight bun and pull my sweater over my leotard. I walk into the studio and start to do my stretches.
It was the day we had to perform a routine for a band that wanted to use some of us for a music video. They sound really good, I don't know why they haven't been recognized yet. I stop stretching and decide to connect my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and turn on barricades, that's the song we're doing the routine to. As soon as I do that, all the other girls come in groaning because of the music.
"If you want to be a famous dancer then you gotta deal with the music. You can't be whining when you're being choreographed by a legend." I noted. I don't get why they're so moody when they could be noticed by professional choreographers.
I ran the song another time before going to the bars. I decided to stretch out my legs, I put my left leg on the bar and slid my right leg out. I hear the door open and see my instructor with four twenty year old looking men. I lock eyes with a blue eyed gorgeous guy.
I don't know how I feel about this now.