Chapter 15

At around 5:30 I went over to Breanna's house & picked her up.

The car ride to the mall was kinda quiet.

"So, did you have fun last night?" Breanna said.

"Not really" I said.

"Oh.. cause the Liam thing" She said.

"Yeah.." I said.

"You two should go out?" She said.

"And why is that?" I said.

"I see the way you look at him, Arianna" She said.

"What are you talking about? I don't look at him in any kind of way" I said.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I must be thinking crazy" She said.

I could tell she still thought I liked him. And I did but I just had to deny it.

When we arrived at the mall, we walked in & it was packed. There was this new movie that just hit theatre's so I wasn't surprised.

We went into Sears & looked around. Breanna decided to start trying on dresses for no reason. She wanted me to do it with her but I'm not really a dressy person. I don't try on dresses for no reason. Actually I didn't even really like dresses nor skirts.

Then when she was finally done with the dresses, we went to the check out center because she told me she fell in love with this one dress & I wasn't surprised.

Then we went into Starbucks and got some coffee and sat down at a small table & talked for awhile.

When, I looked over through the glass, I saw Liam and some girl sitting on a bench, talking.