Finding Wuuthrad Pt2

I woke up to the morning's sharp, cold breeze nipping at my face.... I try to roll over to my side to find that Farkas was gone. I quickly got to my feet and put my shawl on. I figured he would be nearby. But after a few minutes of searching, he was no where to be found. 

I quickly put my armor on and proceeded into Dustman's Cairn. 

Maybe he's in here... I think to myself. 

Not too far in to the Cairn I heard footsteps, I ran in there quickly hoping to find Farkas, but instead it was some bandits. I made quick work of them and went in deeper, and Farkas wasn't in sight. I reached a dark room, with the entrance to the next room blocked. I lit one of my torches. Not even 30 feet away was a lever to open the door. I quickly pulled it and that's when it happened. The door to the other room opened, but I was trapped. The silver hand came pouring in.
"We caught one!" Said an older man. They all cheered in unison. I knew what was going to happen, they were going to kill me, and this time I couldn't fight back. I closed my eyes, and prayed to Mara one last time.
"I don't think so." Farkas' gruff voice engulfed the room, Just then the Silver hand came behind him and tossed him in the circle of blood thirsty men.
"F-Farkas?" You stutter his name, with a little fear in your voice. He looks back at you, and then back at the silver hand surrounding you both.
"Your time is up, Farkas!"
Farkas grins,"Is that so?" A cloud of black smoke engulfs Farkas, and in his place a werewolf appears in his place. With little time and effort the silver hand are defeated quickly and you are left alone with him.
"Give me a second and I'll get you out of there."
The door to your cell unlocks, and you fall into his arms.
"I hope I didn't scare you...."
You begin sobbing into his chest, as he holds to in a close embrace.
"Farkas, I was so scared...."
He gently kisses you on the forehead, "I was too."