2: Match's catastrophe

Jharede started to walk towards the house gates, when his mother called from her bedroom "Jharede, I'm again reminding you, please don't be late for dinner!" Jharede cried, "Not guaranteed mom!" He heard his mother calling his name, but Jharede started running.

It was really a sunny day. Jharede started walking towards the ground, balancing the new ball on his left hand's finger.The ground was just three blocks away from his home. When Jharede reached the ground, he spotted only ten- twelve boys there.

He approached Mark and said, 'hello'. At that moment a voice came, "So, here comes the lazy, late-comer guy." Jhared recognised the voice as of Jack Alevot- Jharede's greatest enemy (also the captain of his rival team). He was shocked to see all eleven members of Jack's team. The only other person present was Mark- the commentator.

"Where are your other team fellows?", asked one of the members of Jack's team."You're so naive Henry. If the team captain has the 'heroic' habit of coming late, then of course his team will also attain the 'heroic' habit." All his team members laughed at his lame joke. "Don't worry so much Jack, we're here." Relieved, Jharede saw his team approaching.

Jharede was going to start arguing, but stopped. "We'll show you in the match, Jack."

That match was the most interesting match Jharede had ever played. In the first-half the score was, 1-0, Jack's team was leading. But in the second half, with the assistance of excellent goalkeeping of Jharede's goalkeeper, Jimmy's outstanding passing, and Jharede's mind blowing striking, the score altered to, 4-3, won by Jharede's team. It was an extreme neck-to-neck match, with many fouls from Jack's team.

'So how're you feeling Jacky?", Jharede asked Jack, half talking, half laughing. He was in full mood to annoy Jack. "Oh no, you stink same like your game. Is this your sweat, or you don't bathe?", said Jharede, pinching his nose. He didn't want to be rude, he just wanted to show that he is not a coward, and can speak against Jack.

Jack didn't stop, he backfired, "You cheaters! You fouled a hundred times, every next second your players would injure ours and-", Jack stopped, as everyone in his started agreeing his statement, then Jack continued, "and your striker,Jimmy, does he even know how to play soccer?" Now Jack had provoked Jharede, he couldn't tolerate a single word against his team. Jharede started, "It was your team who fouled! Don't tell me, you and your stupid sidekick knocked us like we were some pebbles!"

"There's no difference between you and pebbles.", Jack teased Jharede.

"How dare you-", Jharede was going to start a fight, but, fortunately, Mark came in between, and stopped Jharede and Jack from fighting. "Please stop! This was a friendly match, and you both-", but Jharede interrupted, "Get out of my way, Mark.", Jharede had to fight, or he wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully for a month. "Yeah get out of our matters, you plumpy kid.", Jack said rudely to Mark.

Now,Mark, too, like Jharede, was red with anger. "OK then, you both kill yourself!", after that Mark raised his voice a little, and announced to the other people, "guys, we're going to have a fight between Jharede and Jack, let's enjoy it sitting in the stands!" But John- Jharede's another friend- obstructed this idea, he said, "Hey Mark, how can you let them fight? Stop them!"

"Shut up and do what I said!", Mark ordered. By this time, Jack and Jharede were ready to strangle each other. "You may continue.", saying this Mark looked at Jack bitterly, and then went back to take a seat in the stands.

"If you want yourself to be crushed by me, then OK, let's fight.", Jack murmured in Jharede's ear. And with a swift and quick movement Jack pulled Jharede's leg, so that he fell face down on the ground with a great force. Jharede felt intense pain in his nose, and wondered if he had broken it. He rolled over, rubbing his bleeding nose, and saw Jack, who was ready to punch him in the face, and then Jharede realised that this was going to be a deadly fight.