Coming Home

Skylar P.O.V

      So it's my first day of being a sophomore at Beacon Hills High. I'm so excited!!!!😒😒( Have you noticed the sarcasm yet). Well as I'm riding my motorcycle I pick up on a voice, a girls voice to be exact and I know just who it could be.

Malia P.O.V

       "I say we put her down." Everyone in the pack glances at each other. I already know they'll disagree knowing that we don't kill people ,especially innocents. "Intense". Mason said. I just rolled my eyes. Scott opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by someone. Not just someone. A girl. Not just any girl. My twin sister. Skylar Corvin the hybrid herself.😊😊

Skylar P.O.V

     "Put who down". I said with the helmet still on. Sitting back down on my bike. Everyone's head turns to me. I take my helmet off and then.....

Liam P.O.V

    'Woah'. Was the only word that could pop up in my head as the mystery girl only a few feet away from us took off her helmet. All i saw was pure perfection. The way her hair went to the side taking off her helmet and running her hand through it. The way her lips looked soft and tender with the lip gloss on. The way her body look. And judging by the way she looked you could definitely tell that she worked out. From her toned stomach showing from the crop top she was in. "Hey." Mason said with a smirk as he nudged me. "What." I said clearly annoyed that i had to take my eyes off her for at least ten seconds. "You should probably close your mouth by the time she gets here."he said nodding his head towards the mystery girl.

Malia P.O.V

    I was shocked to be honest when I heard Skylar. It's been months since I last seen her.  And I did the only thing my mind was telling me to do. Which was to tackle her and shower her kisses.

Skylar P.O.V

   My eyes are screwed shut right now due to the fact that a body just collided with mine. All it took was that nickname for me to realize who it was "SISSY." Malia said as she helped me up and just tackled me into another hug. "Sup bean." Using the child nickname I gave her when we were younger.