Part Two: My goofy knuckle heads!

Leyla's POV* "I wonder what I'll do this week. Isn't really anything fun to do but at least I have time to think of something to do". *as I turn the corner, I see a little house the represents the ones from Japan*, "Here we are". KOFUKU, I'M HERE!! *as I yell from outside, but I don't get a response* "Hmm...that's funny." *suddenly I here running and Kofuku hugs out of surprise, causing us to fall* "LEY-CHAN"!!! "AHHH, H-HI KOF-....UKU"!! *as I struggle to breathe* "Oops sorry". "No it's ok." "So....where is everyone?" I asked. "Oh their coming now, and Daikuo is sleeping still." "Oh ok". *suddenly I here voices arguing outside*
"YOUR PATHETIC, TRACK SUIT WEARING BUM!! CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WASTED OUR MONEY AGAIN"!!!
"ATLEAST I'M NOT A PERVERT!! BESIDES ANYONE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THOSE CHAR-*..
"Can you two calm down"!?
*As I walk outside* " Geez if you guys yell any louder you'll wake up the whole world" as I smirk a bit at the three who are yelling!

Hiyori's Pov~ "Oh hi Leyla" *as I smile a bit ,but still blushing from embarrassment* "Hello Hiyori, Yukine" *as I turn my head to the other boy with blackish- purple hair and light blue eyes I smile* Hi Yato. "Hi Chestnut" he said while smirking. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU PONK"!! *as I tackle him and grab his hair* TAKE IT BACK, YOU KNOW I HATE THAT!! "Ahhh Yukine help me, Leyla's gone mad!!" "Yato you did this, so get yourself out of it"! as he laughed.

Yato POV: "YOU BAD REGALIA"!! "Come Sekki"! and with that Yukine turned into two blades and I put them real close to Leyla's hair. "Get off or your gonna get it"!! *Leyla starts tickling me* "WHA-*!? N-NO STOP IT" I try to stop laughing but I can't. "TAKE THAT PONK AND NEVER SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN"!!

(sorry this is so long╥﹏╥(╥_╥)ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥ) I will try and do better