Chapter 2

I can hear them laughing upstairs. The worst part is, there laughing upstairs without me. Let me just emphasize that. WITHOUT ME. It hurts to be the once funny child to the no one cares about you child. It hurts. I've been in hear for hours. Alone. Cold. Hungry. Worst of all FORGOTTEN.

The laughing has quieted down a bit. I can hear a movie playing. It was a newer movie that I've only seen glimpses of because of Avia.

After the movie ended Avia came down and let me out. But I didn't just get let out. I got one of my daily beatings, which happens quite a lot a day. She would punch and kick me until someone called her, or she got tired or hitting me. Which is after a long time.

Sometimes Avia would be filming and purposely film me. She dis that because dad would see it. Which meant he had to do extra editing. Which also meant he beat me up too.

I'm totally used to it now. I don't have as many outbursts as I used to. I no longer scream or cry myself to sleep. I no longer try to fight back, because if I do it only becomes worse. A lot worse.

Dinner was finally done. I ran up, practically sprinted and got 5 granola bars, because I only had 1 for breakfast and no lunch. The family was watching Hunger Games. My favorite movie. It's really old so I never got to pick a new one because I don't go anywhere with them.

I decided I would try to watch. So far no one has noticed me behind the couch like a stalker. To the plus side it's almost over. This is my first completed movie in 2 years. I should win an award for that.