Stupid Daleks!

Cal's POV
The day after I met that girl next to that familiar blue box, everything changed, I was just skateboarding to school when I heard a robotic voice that made me angry yet scared for dear life "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! FIND THE TIMELORDS AND EXTERMINATE THEM!!" That can't be possible, those are just dreams, my dreams aren't real! Daleks can't be an actual creature and neither can Timelords! "Oi! What the Heck is going on around here!?!" A Dalek (the one from the pic above) rolls over In my direction, and me almost peeing my pants because I'm terrified yet and angry at the same time at these things "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, HUMAN, NOW YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERM-" "Yeah, she can't be Exterminated at this time because she has to go to physics to learn about staying away from you" the person who interrupted The Dalek was Mr.Smith, and he had a sonic screwdriver, like the one from my dreams "DOCTOR! WHERE IS THE OTHER TIMELORD!?!" "Well here's the thing, you aren't scheduled for that class do I'm afraid your going to have to be expelled for your recklessness!" (is that a word? If it isn't let's pretend it is for this chapter) he activates the device from my dreams and The Dalek blows up, I'm freaking out that my dreams are real and can't handle it, so I run into The Blue Box because that's far away from the school but it's locked and I can't get in "IT SAYS PUBLIC USE, WHY IS IT FLIPPING LOCKED!?!" "It's stuck as a police box since the chameleon circuit broke, but I excepted it and so has everyone else who has traveled with me" I screamed and looked behind me to see Mr.Smith "Please don't hurt me Mr.Smith or whoever you are!" He looked like he was about to cry that I was scared of him "please don't be scared, I would never hurt you at all, I'm The Doctor Andi was here with My Companion Rose to investigate this school because of the Dal-" "The Daleks?" He looked a lil bit more happy that I knew that, but why? "Exactly! You are Brilliant! Would you like to travel through all of Time and space with me Calypso?"

Doctor's POV
I hope she says yes! "I don't know, after all that's happened and since all the danger that's happened, also you broke my skateboard" I chuckle. Even on Gallifrey she always loved human vehicles and transportation stuff like Skateboards "sorry about that Love, there's a planet I can take you to where they can not only fix it, but improve it. I'll take you there but ONLY if you travel through all of Time and space with me and Rose" she facepalmed as if she realized something, I think she knew there was a catch "Yes Mr.Smith, I would love to travel through all of Time and Space with you" I forgot to tell her my real title "I'm not named Mr.Smith, I'm The Doctor" she looked confused and I knew the next thing to come out of her mouth because that's what everyone asks me "Doctor Who?"

Wazup Wolfie's!?!? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I haven't updated in forever, also no I'm not dead if anyone was asking that, anyway please tell me what you think. PEACE OUT FOR NOW WOLFIE'S!! BAI ;3 !!!!