The Bad Wolf

Cal's POV
I was skateboarding back home when I saw a police box, which is also my favorite shade of blue, and of course my curiosity got the better of me so I went towards it, I felt like I was supposed to go inside but i decided against it. I started hearing the whispers again and looked at my fob watch, I had it all my life but I don't know why I'm so attached to it, but whenever I thought of the Watch just now I started thinking about the substitute teacher Mr.Smith but I don't know why. "Oi! Who are you?" I turned around to find a girl with blonde hair staring at me with Curiosity "I'm Calypso, Cal for short, and who are you?" She looked happy to hear my name, it's like she knows me "I'm Rose, Rose Tyler, and what do you know about this blue box?" Why does she want to know? Maybe she's Curious too? "I don't know, I just found it sitting here when I was riding home on my skateboard, and speaking of which I got to get home but it was nice to meet you Rose. Bai and have a good day!" I skated off and I heard her say you too, she seems nice, but who is she because I sense she's different then everyone else...

Wazup Wolfie's!?!? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, tell me what you think, and please like dis story. PEACE OUT FOR NOW WOLFIE'S!! BAI ;3 !!!!