‘I wonder if I could have it longer if I touch you longer. Alice ?’ I looked at her en she held out her arm out to me. Hesitating I putted my hand on hers. Immediately a vision started to unfold.

‘There are mountains ...’ said Edward softly, not to disturb me.

‘I can see it. ‘ said Alice.

I looked at her and she nodded excited, with a big smile on her face.  ‘I can see the wolves.’ I nodded.

We started to describe the scene together as to confirm that we both saw the same..  Then we looked at Edward.

‘You see the same.  It’s like stereo.’

Alice and I stopped talking.  We would all three see the same.  If that was no longer the case, Edward would tell us.

I saw the mountains and four wolves running through the mountains. A black one, two gray and a sand-colored one. I saw myself as a really big cat following Seth and Jolene next to me also a big cat.  Edward and Bella are running in front of us while the rest of the Cullens are running between the wolves.  Carlisle as last one with Emily in his arms right in front of me.  I was happy with the courtesy of Carlisle.  This way I could watch Emily.

Alice had a mysterious pack on her back.  Real strange, even in the vision I could not see what it was.

I fell a compelling urge that it would be as we saw it.  Than the vision started to fade away.

‘That was strange.’ Said Alice. ‘It’s like this vision is the origin of the vision we are having.  It is not our decision to take Jolene and Emily with us. Still, they need to come with us;

‘Did you feel it like that too ?’ It was a real strong feeling.

‘Yes. Weird. Sam, Leah, Colin and Seth need to be there too. And all the Cullens.

Edward suddenly looked up. ‘Emily is not feeling well.  I think it would be better if you were to sit next to her.’

I went directly to sit with Emily, she threw her arms around me and didn’t let me go for the rest of the flight.  She couldn’t explain to me what was wrong, so I stayed with her and played card with her and the others.  There were no visions anymore.

Four hours later we landed and Esme and Jasper where there, with two cars. Carlisle’s Mercedes and a golden brown Volvo XC60, so there was room enough for all of us.

Esme had hugged Alice and Edward, bud then guided us fast to the cars since it was raining.  My daughters and I went with Alice and Jasper in the Volvo.  Emily was holding on to me and Jolene had a lively conversation with Alice about fashion and the shops she had seen in New York.  Jasper caught my eyes in the rearview-mirror. He smiled, amused by Alice and Jolene. I smiled back.  Emily was calming down, probably his work.

In Forks we made plans to go to the well they all knew. 

Seth asked us to wait so he could contact Sam and Leah.  Through the windows I could see him running for the forest while taking of his clothes. Then he changed into a wolf. A few minutes later he came back, fully dressed.

‘Yeah,’ said Jolene, standing next to me, ‘he looks like your favorite actor, doesn’t he ?’

I stuck my tongue out at her and walked away from the window.

Emily sat between Jasper and Colin at the table.  Edward served her a plate of scrambled eggs with a slice of bread.  Was that tarragon I smelled in the eggs ? Njummie.

‘There are eggs for you to.’ He said.  A few seconds later he was back with two more plates and silverware. ‘Since the Quileute are here a lot we have a separate fridge with human food.  The plates and silverware are really used now.’