I Looked at Our Hands, They Were Intertwined

Chapter 22 : I looked at Out Hands, They Were Intertwined
****
Grace's POV

I woke up and felt something around my body. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down at my waist. There were arms around my waist. I slowly turned my head to see who it was, and guess what? It was Tyler. He was sleeping in peace and it was so quiet, all you could hear is each other's breaths. I laid my head back to where I woke up from. Might as well cherish the moment while it lasted, is what I told myself. I looked at our hands, they were intertwined. I started to remember everything about last night. It was all flooding back. I felt bad for Tyler, he always had to see me like this. He shouldn't of had to. I fell back asleep because I was still really tired.

Tyler's POV
6:40 am

I woke up to the smell of honey & vanilla. I felt something around me, so I decided to finally open my eyes. I realized I was sleeping with Grace. She was really warm, and she smelt amazing, I felt my hands, something was different; they were intertwined with hers. I suddenly felt a little nervous. I still remembered everything that happened last night. And we did nothing last night, you know what I mean so get your mind out of the gutter. I buried my head deeper into the pillow and closer to Grace's head. I was snuggling or basically cuddling with her. She just was so warm and smelt amazing, and she looked so beautiful in her sleep also, I couldn't resist. Then I also remembered, 'Tiny Tyler', I got a chuckle from myself. Grace started to wake up, I could hear her. She didn't move though, she stayed in the cuddling position. I guess she liked it too.

10 minutes later, she started to get out of bed, so I did let go of her. She went into the washroom and within 5 minutes, she had her hair in a messy bun, sweats on, and a tank top on. She looked hot, I'm not going to lie, even in sweatpants. She left the room, and j didn't even know where she went. I grabbed my phone from a nightstand that I found, I guess she put it there when I came last night. I just went through social media, until I smelt breakfast. I smelt bacon and eggs, but I couldn't be so sure.  I got out of bed, and left the room. Once I found the kitchen, I took a seat at the breakfast bar stools where the kitchen island was. She was singing and somewhat dancing while she was at the stove. She was doing that flipping thing with the pan, with scrambled eggs; my favourite. I began to speak with her not even knowing I was there, with her singing.

"Good morning."

And once I said that, Grace sort of jumped a little bit. She turned around and saw me, taking a few deep breaths.

"Oh hey. You really scared me. I didn't even know you came in here." With at she grabbed a plate from a cabinet, and started doing stuff I couldn't see because she was doing it in front of her, and I was sitting behind her back. A couple seconds after, she turned around and slid a plate with a fork and knife to me across the counter. She grabbed a plate for her, started to get herself some food, and started to speak.

"I'm going to eat in the living room, you can come with me if you want to." She said walking to the living room. I nodded my head and started to follow her.

"Are you going to watch tv?" I asked.

"No. Something more exiting." She replied.

She grabbed two controllers and went to a shelf on a wall. There was a PS3 there, which she turned on and inserted a call of duty game in. I was surprised, she could dance, cook, sing, was the smartest person ever, and then she played call of duty? That was so cool. 15 minutes later she was laughing at me because she killed me in every round and continued to keep winning. Damn. She was really good at this game. We took a break of cod and continued to eat our breakfast. Once we were done, I was wondering to myself why I was still there. I decide to ask her.

"Grace?"

"Want a ride to school?"

"Ummm. It's ok. You don't have to."

"Ok. So yes. You can't walk to school. That would be an hour of walking."

"I do that everyday, Tiny Tyler."

"Don't call me Tiny Tyler!"

"That's what you asked me last night so I'll continue to call you that."

"But! But I was drunk!"

After that conversation, she bursted into laughter and so did I. It only took her 10 minutes to get ready for school, but when we were about to leave, I told her we needed to make a stop at the penthouse first for me to get some stuff. When we were in the elevator, we were just cracking jokes the whole time. It was easy to have fun around her, I guess I learned something; you can never judge a book by its cover.

 It was easy to have fun around her, I guess I learned something; you can never judge a book by its cover