Chapter-1

The girl in the blue dress is not Venus. But yes you can assume that the dress is somehow like the dress Venus is wearing.

Read, Comment, Share and Vote

                                                                          *Venus's POV*

"Vens, it's more than fucking 30 mins you are inside your room just wearing your dress.We still have to wear makeup, do our hair, wear jewellery. Come on now. Come to the fuck outside.", my best friend, Melanie was screaming. I am really excited that I didn't realize its been more than 30 mins I am in my room. 

Melanie is my bestest friend. We are just like soul sisters. Actually, we were soul sisters. I know her since our freshman year and still we are besties. I love her more than anything else. We were getting ready for our prom. It's our senior year and last prom. I am wearing navy blue prom dress and she is wearing a turquoise dress. Turquoise is Christian's favourite colours. Christian is her boyfriend. They are dating for 2 years and are inseparable. They really look cute together.

Not cuter than me and Zac. Zac is my bae. My baby. We are together from freshman year. Most interestingly, we never fought over anything. Everyone is the campus calls us the Romeo-Juliet. But I know he is not gonna leave me or die. Now I am just waiting when he will ask me for the special moment. 

"YOU ARE COMING OUTSIDE, HOE OR I AM BREAKING THIS FUCKING DOOR". Oops, I forgot I am still in my room. I come outside the room. She was about to hit me but I gave her those eyes. "Sometimes I forget that I am your best friend otherwise I would have killed you by now." "I am sorry, it took me really long." She hugged me real tight and said,"You are looking gorgeous. I am sure Zac can't move his eyes from you" I smiled at her.  

And then we were doing each others makeup. She did my hair and I did hers. Then started the selfie contest. We took like 100 selfies. Then we came downstairs and was waiting for our boyfriends. 

I really got impatient. Melanie was calming me down. How long does it take them to just pick up us? It's not that they don't have any car. Zac has a black BMW where Christian has a fast sports car. 

Suddenly the door bell rang.

My butler went to see who it was.I and Melanie were eager to hear the voice of our boyfriends. 

"I am Christian. May I see Ms. Melanie Adams? I am here to escort her to our prom night."

Melanie's face beamed up. She ran to the door. Christian had flower bouquet. "You are looking FUCKING SEXY, Mel". "Thanks, Chris". They both shared a really romantic yet small kiss. I was adoring both of them. 

But still I grew anxious cause Zac wasn't here yet. Is he not gonna show up? I asked Christian if he knew where that dumbass is. "Well, unfortunately-- he said me to pick you up. He said he was busy." 

My anger was boiling like I am gonna blast right now.HE WAS BUSY TONIGHT ON OUR PROM NIGHT> WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING THAT HE COULDN'T PICK ME UP. If he was in front of me he would be killed by now. 

"Yeah okay, I will go with you guys. Sorry for ruining your special drive to the prom. It's all because of that dumbass, son of a bitch Zac." Christian grinned at me. "It's fine with me. No worries."

                                                                    ************-***********

The whole car ride was awkward to me. I am the one for why Mel and Chris aren't talking in the car. I am so gonna kill Zac when I see him. 

We reached in the prom just in time. Everything was decorated so nicely. Everyone was taking pictures with their boyfriends and friends. I saw Mel and Christian taking pictures. Immediately I texted Zac asking his whereabouts. He didn't reply to my text. I was getting mad at him even more. Mel asked me if I was okay or not. I just sighed and nodded wordlessly.

I was so upset. I sent him like 10 messages and he's not replying to single one of them.

Is he alright?

Did something happened to him? 

Oh you stupid, Vens. He must be fine. What if he is planning something out for you?

Yeah. Might be.

I was filling suffocated. Then the dj hit the romantic song and everyone in the floor started dancing. I was just standing in the corner. Everyone was talking about me. I felt embarrassed. 

 I rushed to the balcony to hide my tears. I saw Christian stopping Mel to come after me. 

After all they are my best buddy.

But balcony was the terrified place for me. 

I couldn't hold my tears. 

I saw Zac kissing another girl. His hand was around her waist and she was holding him tight. 

"That's why you couldn't pick me up?"