"No she would not like to." Baekhyun said. "I was talking to Hyojin!" Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun. "I—" I got cut off again. "Well she's hanging out with me today, so you can move along now!" Baekhyun said.

"I don't believe you. And I'm asking Hyojin, not you!" Chanyeol said. They both looked at me. "I'm not hanging out with you." I said to Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled. "Or you." I said to Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiled.

"I'm gonna watch dramas." I smiled then pulled free from their grips. "Bye!" I flipped my hair then walked away.

~~~

We have art class with Ms. Song now. I sat down in my spot. Poor Baekhyun, sitting by Yoori.

"Good afternoon students." Ms. Song smiled. I just love her positive attitude. But sometimes when I'm in a negative mood and she's being positive like always, I feel like strangling her.

"So our last project was music! But I haven't thought of an idea for a new project." She said. "So for this class, we're just going to discuss what project we'll do next." She smiled.

She sat down in her seat and thought for a few seconds. "Ha! I've got nothing! Why don't you guys think of something?" She asked. I just love her so much.

There was no answers. "Aigoo, you guys are so stupid. Now I'm gonna have to think of projects on my own." She muttered.

"Can we just draw?" Someone asked. "Yeah you know what? Let's just draw today." She smiled. "But what do we draw?" Another person asked.

She grinned. "I would love if you guys drew something sweet. Like love related." She said. Ugh, how do I draw love? I'll just write down love then put a heart around it. Perfect, right?

I took out my sketch book and sharpener my pencil. I'm pretty good at drawing so this won't be so hard. What can I draw that shows love?

Drawing two people kissing is not something I would do, half of the students in here are probably going to do that. Maybe drawing two couples cuddling? Ehh..

A picture that shows love... Hmm... I thought of something then started drawing.

~~~

"It's been an hour already, I'm pretty sure most of you are done." Ms. Song said. I looked down at the picture I drew, I love it! But then the scene I drew looked so familiar.

I drew a boy who was sick in bed and the girl was dabbing a cloth on his forehead. It looks so cute though!

I looked over at Mina's drawing and she drew a couple sitting on a bench laughing. She even drew a heart and there was initials in it. KJD+JMN.

Ms. Song was going around looking at the students' drawings. "Oh Baekhyun! That's so cute!" Ms. Song yelled. Ms. Song held up his book.

Oh my god, he drew the same thing I drew. But mines better so whatever. "Oh look, he even wrote something. Thank you LHJ." Ms. Song read out.

"Yah!" Baekhyun yelled then took back his book. "LHJ? Who's LH—ohhhh!" A smirk appeared on Ms. Song's face. She looked at me then walked over. "Let's see what you drew." She quickly grabbed my book before I could stop her.