Be A Good Girl (1)

A\N: Hey! This chapter contains one of the most important scenes in the story! But sorry that it had to be a rape scene! (Please don't flag!)

---------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 1~

It made you sick. Everything the first order had to offer you. It made matters worse when General Hux "Fell in love with you" and claimed you as his for the time being. He used you and just fucked you and treated you like shit any time he gets and you couldin't do anything about it.

In front of all the workers he would force you to kiss him and tell him how much you love him and later he would turn and take you home to only hurt you even more.

Your heart ached for something more... Something better...

The door shut in your room behind you and Hux started screaming at you for one reason or another saying: "What the hell was that in the front deck?! You imbecile you could have gotten yourself killed that way!" His fists slammed into his desk forcefully, making you jump a bit.

He said you 'loved' him and you some how convinced yourself the same thing. But the way he treated you was revolting and no woman of your beauty should ever be treated with such disrespect. Ever!

"You stupid insignificant bitch should be thought a lesson!" He said gesturing for you to come over to him. You still wouldn't dare disobey him. The last time you did you suffered several bruises from him punching your body until you passed out.

Thank god you two weren't married yet or he would take full advantage of you and whats worse you couldn't split up with him. He wouldin't let you.

You approached him slowly and he said in a dark deep lustful tone, "Sit up on top of my desk," Your body froze and you knew what he ment by 'punishment'. You sat obediently, as he grabbed you chin and forced you to look into his eyes. "From now on you will answer to me faster then making me wait miss (Y,N)," He forced his lips onto yours and you tried to pull away but he was much stronger then you.

He picked you up with his arms that you were so eager to get out of and slammed you onto his bed. You squirmed around underneath his weight and he quickly stripped you of your clothing and you decided to keep yourself quiet. You closed your eyes and prayed for this to end and for him to get called down for some kind of mission of some sort but that never came and you were stuck alone with the sound of the general rigging himself of all of his clothing. This wasn't the first time that Hux came home and did this to you.

His hands traveled up and down your body and you couldn't scream or cry for him to stop. "You are a very lucky girl, to have a man like me. You know everyone on this ship would die to be in your shoes," He didin't even ask you if you wanted this.

---------------------------------

When he was finally finished with you and he got up and begin to put his uniform back on. "General?" You asked as you cold naked body was spred all across the white sheets.

"I'm sorry that I can't stay here and play with you forever (Y,N). I'm needed down on the bridge."

You turned away and laid down on your side and closed you eyes and prepared for this night to finally end. What killed you the most is that the general will never be cought
Ever.

You were now the victim....