The Story of Us (Niall Fanfic)

My life is like something of the unusual. I’m seen as a typical girl, but I’m not. How can something look ordinary when it isn’t ordinary? It’s a long story to tell, it’s only been three years, and yet so much has happened since then. I’ll start with who I am.

My name is Summer and I’m 21. I have straight dark brown hair with copper highlights. I am quite tall being 5’8, and I am a bit clumsy. I have a younger brother who is 18 and we get along quite well. I live in Santa Cruz California. I work at my Aunt’s diner as a job and I also sell paintings and my cupcakes. I love to paint, draw, and bake. I love photography, surfing and archery. All my friends know me as the creative and artistic person. Enough with me let’s start this story.

It was May 13th a Monday. A day I will never forget. I had woken up at 6 to get ready for work. I was wearing black shorts and a black shirt, and converse with my hair in a ponytail. I got there right on time at 7:00. I was a server and we got a good amount of customers, and had a lot of regular customers. But other than that we would just be another diner. I put my apron on and got ready to begin the days’ work.

*FLASHBACK*

“Good Morning Aunt May.” I called through the kitchen window. She was already busy cooking with the other cooks.

“Good morning! Take this to Stan!” She said handing me a plate through the window. Stan was a regular and came her about three times a week. For the next few hours it was just a regular day. Then I saw a big van pull up, and out got 4 very attractive guys and 2 older guys. I didn’t think anything of it; because I was too busy serving other people. They walked in and I noticed from a distant they looked very familiar.

Now I am a big fan of One Direction, and I do fan girl but I know if I ever meet them I would not go crazy and attack them, I respect celebrities’ private life and personal space.

Anyways, I knew I had to serve that table. It was noon by know. I went over to the table.

“Good Afternoon, my name is Summer I’ll be servi-“They had looked up and it hit me like a slap in the face. “Oh my god, I know who you are!” I said smiling. It was someone I never thought I would meet. Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis, along with Andy and Paul.

“Are you a fan?” Harry asked

“Of course, I went to your concert in San Francisco last year. What brings you guys here?” I replied

“We are just doing concerts in California, but we have a whole week to ourselves.” Liam said “Do you live here?”

“Yup! I live here in Santa Cruz about 10 minutes away. This is my Aunt’s diner so I work here.” I said with a smile, the boys nodding their heads. “So what can I get you guys to drink?”

“I’ll have a Diet Pepsi” Harry said, and Niall got the same. Louis got an Ice Tea along with Paul. Andy and Liam got water.

“Ok I’ll get those right away for you guys.” I said and walked away. In my mind I was screaming and going wild, but I had managed to play it cool. I grabbed their drinks, and served them to the guys. I took their orders also.

“Wow you guys sure can eat!” I said writing down their last request.

“It’s mostly Niall; he’s got a bottomless pit.” Paul said, and I looked at Niall who just gave me a cheeky grin.

“By the way, we wanted to get some surfing done here, do you know of any good beaches or where we can rent a surfboard.” Liam asked, and I put the notepad in my pocket.

“Oh well, I surf. If you want you guys can just use some of mine. And I won’t charge you. I know here to rent one can get pretty expensive. I have about 7 surfboards you can use, unless of course you want to rent one I know of some places.” I said

“Oh really? That would be nice! Umm I’ll have to get your number so I can call you later.” Harry said with a wink. I just giggled a bit.

“Ok, well I’m going to put these orders in.” I said walking away with a smile. HARRY WANTS MY NUMBER!! LIKE HARRY STYLES LIKE JKSHAJGDJHS!!

Before I knew it, they were paying the bill, and my shift was about to end.

“How about we swap numbers now?” Harry said, he typed his number in my phone and I did the same to his phone. And before I knew it they were walking out the door. When they left I looked at my watch.

1:15 time to go home.

I had cleaned their tabled and noticed there was a phone on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it.

 It must be one of the boys.

I put it in my back pocket; making a mental note to call Harry when I get done with work.

I had finished cleaning a bit, and hung my apron up and said goodbye to my Aunt. When I walked out the door I collided with another body falling on my left side.