The beginning

Toy Freddy's pov :
When I first got up I herd a knock on the door so I got up out of bed barley awake to go answer it but, when I went to answer it I heard the door unlock an a strange yet familiar voice " Well Gang were home again." Quickly I ran to The parts and service room to hide.   But just as I closed the door I wondered who they were and what were they doing maybe the could be friendly maybe it could just be a misunderstanding I thought. So I toughened up and came out of the parts and service room and there right in front of me I saw something that would probably terrorize me for the rest of my life.  Mangle was torn into pieces by a chicken that looked like toy Chica  but more plump and a bear that looked like me but dirty and worn out along with a purple faceless bunny that looked like toy bonnie and last but not least a red worn out fox. All of these strange look a likes were hurting and tearing my friends apart piece by piece in terror I screamed " Stop hurting my friends!" Then they all stopped and stared at meas if I startled them then from all the fear and anger my eyes turned black.  Then the bear got up off of what was left of toy chica and came up to me and said " My name is Freddy what's yours?  "  Freddy answered. then I answered back " My name is Toy Freddy now why are you here and why did you attack us?!"   " I attacked them because they came up to us and I thought they might hurt us so I attacked and so did my friends bonnie,chica,and foxy." The admitted Then Mangles Brocken voice box did a static noise then she started talking " we heard talking and came to see what was going on and before we could ask there names,what they needed,or greet them they attacked but we never meant to hurt anyone." Mangle told me. Then chica hit mangle hard enough to make her pass out and yelled " Shut up fox!"  "Stop don't  lay a finger on her!" I yelled  back then I pulled mangle out from under chica " Well, your not the boss of me and I don't like you or any of your friends!" Chica screamed Then Bonnie Said " I wish you all were dead, in fact we would have killed you all if  toy Freddy didn't  come out of  parts and service room!" He agreed with chica. Then chica Screamed "This means WAR!!!!" Then quickly I dragged my friends to the parts and service room and locked the door.

Hi guys MangleGameingYT here this is my first story I hope you like it  there is more to the story so please I lope you enjoy it.

Love, ManglegameingYT