f i v e

It was currently midnight. Just me working my late night shift at the diner. Nobody ever came in at this time of night. Nothing wrong with making a little extra money.

I was down on my knees, scrubing away at the black and white patterned tiles.

"So where are those cakes you promised?" a voice asked, startling me.

That raspy, sex god voice will always be known, will always be the reason I fall to my death. Too much?

"Grayson," I question as if I was staring at an alien from outer space. He stands there with his hands in both pockets of his denim jacket. His perfectly shaped fingers.

"Dollface." He walks closer with each word he spoke. That mischievous smirk never left his tanned skin.

He puts his hand on my cold back. His hands are so warm, I could already feel goosebumps rise amongst my pale flesh.

Both hands gently played with my hair, taking it all in on the palm of his hand; holding it as if he was my ponytail.

He slightly pulls, earning a soft moan from my lips.

"You smell so nice." He growls in my neck.

He starts leaving gentle kisses on my neck, getting aggressive with each suck.

"Grays--" I was cut off by my own gasp.

I move away quickly before things got too heated. I grab his face with both my hands, sucking the life out of his soft lips.

"Baby," he growls.

"Mariana." he repeats.

"Mariana?"

Oh yes, right there!

"Mariana!"

Just a dream. It was just a fucking dream.

How many more times you gonna remind yourself that.

My eyes slowly open, rubbing my head. Every student in class was now staring at me, especially Ms. Haider.

"Did you at least learn anything from that?" Everyone chuckles, smartass.

"Mrs. Haider please forgive me. I had a very chaotic night. I didn't even realize I had fell asleep." I smile, pulling out another pen.

She sighs, performing another one of her fake smiles.

"Well, apologies accepted!" She claps both hands together, going on with the lecture.

I look down to see that my thighs were being squeezed together. He was so gentle with me. The way he held me as if I was his prized possession.

The red pen sat between my teeth, tapping it along side of my desk shortly after. I count down along with the clock that hung by the door.

"Looks like we are out of time today kiddos!" She starts erasing information on the board, saying goodbye to students that left the room.

"Tomorow we will have a test on genetics, be ready!"

I quickly get up. Her voice becoming more and more faint the closer I am to my locker.

"Mari!" Somebody bumped their hip into mine. I quickly turn around, noticing it was Astrid.

"Woah. Who pissed in your cereal this morning?" She backs up, as if I'm about ready to pounce.

"I'm sorry. I got absolutely no sleep. Mrs. Haider was on my case an--" I sigh.

All she said wa--

I know what she said!

All her attention is turned toward me as mine is now turned toward somebody else. I could feel both thighs tense up again.

"Earth calling Mari!" Astrid moves her hands back and forth in front of my face.

"Mari, are you okay. You look as if you just saw a ghost." She grabs the water bottle from the side of her bag, demanding me to drink.

It was strange telling my best friend about my dreams. I shake my head, taking another chug.

And it's about to get a whole lot stranger.

"May I help you?" She rolls her eyes, taking a step back. I suck in any possible inch of breath, releasing once he started to talk.

"Your kind of in front of my locker, sweetheart." Grayson says, getting closer to Astrid. Since when did he dye his hair red. Not the entire head, just a long piece of hair that stood perfectly above his head.

He was holding a granola bar in his hand, moving dangerously close to her lips. He takes a slow bite out of the bar, licking his lips.

He wipes the crumbs off his bottom lip, winking at us before slamming his locker shut.

God damnit, Grayson.

HOLY MOTHER OF DICK STAINS

LONG TIME, NO TALK?

WHATS GOOD

ITS BEEN LITERALLY TWO MONTH'S SINCE I'VE UPDATED

SHORT CHAPTER BUT BETTER THAN NOTHING

PEACE