before

a/n: welcome ha

***

I've never known anyone to be as passive as Theo was, when they're broken up with. 

He just sat in front of me, with his long fingers around his coffee that he always liked way too sweet, his eyebrows raised on his forehead, and his face blank and he was listening, and almost expectant. Truthfully, that shouldn't have confused me, but tipped me off, because he never acted like that. He always expressed what he was feeling with me, and never really listened to me speak, and he was different then. Different in those thirty minutes, than the other three and a half years I spent with him.

I thought I was going to marry him, before we broke up. Before the attraction we had for so long, left, and that dumbass spark was drenched in rain and rain and rain, and it felt like I had no other choice but to end all of it. And I loved him. A part of me did, at least, but it wasn't enough. It wasn't ever going to feel like enough.

And it was two months into the relationship I had with Josh, when it happened. When the world didn't fall at my feet, but I fell at its.

***

a/n: this is probs the weirdest intro in the world but yanno !! another part is coming later today so,,, yeah stick around, would ya??

major trigger warning next chapter, because im going to be mildly descriptive, alright? rape isn't something to joke or play around with, so im trying to show this the way it deserves to be shown, okay?