CHAPTER1- Keegan in the mm The beginning.

Keegan's P.O.V

Tears fell down my face as I looked him in the eyes, millions of thoughts raced through my mind. This was the Last loser I'd let ruin my life.
"Why was I not good enough," I said confused about what as happening.
"No babe it's not that I just..." I cut him off frustrated about the excuse he was about to give.
"you just what? Thought you would cheat on me with some broad?" I turned around now completely pissed off by the whole situation.
"Keegan, wait!" He grabbed hold of my hand but I snatched it back I was beyond pissed and I needed sometime to think.
" We're finished dashaun," I heard him calling my name but I refused to give in this time, yes this time it's been happening for a long time now and I can't deal with it no longer this marks the end of me and dashaun for good.
Deyran Mentate P.O.V
"Man what I gotta do this shit for,"
"It's good for your name plus you actin like you ont want to," josh smirked
"Chill," I straight faced standing up. "I'll see ya tomorro," i walked out I was exhausted.

I've been working on this new album recently and I guess I've been over working because I can't remember the last time I've eaten a decent meal. I got in my car and drove to Popeyes to get some chicken I was really craving it. I swerved the corner almost hitting a lil shawty.
"DaYum watch were your going," I shouted suddenly breaking and rolling down the window.
"I'm so sorry," she replied looking in my eyes.
"what's wrong," I asked worried about the tears stains evident on her face.
"Nothing, thanks for not hitting me," she gave a faint smile and continued to walk off
"Ayy, how about I buy you a drink one time, to say how sorry I am too," I chuckled.
" I would but I'm not really looking for a relationship right now," she said walking off.
I was quite puzzled I've never had a chick turn me down before but she was so fine from head to toe and I can't get her off my mind. I continued my journey to Popeyes and then I went home.
Keegan P.O.V
I was so shocked that I let Deshaun effected my life that much I could have been killed if he didn't dodge me. He had a special ring to him he was sexy, I couldn't get him off my mind it's almost as if I caught feelings in that split second. I'm starting to regret turning down that drink but I guess it was a good thing because I'm not ready for another relationship after deshaun maybe it's for the best.
" Keegan! Keeg..."
" oh yeah I'm so sorry," I snapped out my faze only to be greeted by my boss, just great.
"I want you to do this paper work, I want it done by Monday." He walked of before I could testify
" but it isn't my..." He was already gone I packed my stuff and left.

The only reason I worked here was so that I could earn some money and start my own business I've always wanted to be an manager of an office for children in need but I've never really found the right place to settle in. My mother always wanted the best for me and that was what I wanted to give her. As for my father I guess he doesn't really care because he wouldn't have abused me and left all those years ago. Once I left the building I made my way home and took a long bath before going to bed, as usually I cried myself to sleep...again.

This is just a tester chapter I hope you guys like it it's not that good but hey I'm trying if you like it follow me and share the book thank you! (Sorry for mistakes)
Leonieei☺️