Chapter Ten.

Aspens P.O.V.

Dallas was right. I woke up alone. I sighed and pulled my still sleeping body out of my bed. Realizing I was still naked I jumped into the shower and washed everything.

I may not have been a virgin last night, but in my head Dallas took it from me and not my father. I slowly made my way to my room and put on a cute outfit for my day with Dallas.

I slipped on my shoes and waited for Dallas that was coming at eleven

I slipped on my shoes and waited for Dallas that was coming at eleven. It was now ten forty.

Eleven came right on the dot and there was a knock at the door. My mom answered and standing there was Dallas in nice jeans and a some what dressy shirt.

I gave my mom my phone and stood next to Dallas. I wanted to remember this day. She took a few but one really stook out. Dallas and I were kissing. I set it as my screen saver and Dallas and I made our way to his car.

"You look gorgeous baby." He spoke and opened my door.

"Thank you love. You don't look half bad yourself." I joked and he let out a small laugh.

He took my phone and took like ten pictures of just himself. There were many different faces. But my favorite was when he decided to do duck lips. He gave my phone back and kissed my cheek and I snapped a picture. Wow today there has been a lot of pictures. He started the car and drove off to the date site.

"Where are we doing Dally?" I asked and he just smiled.

I sighed and crossed my arms. He laughed and we soon reached a small cafe and he parked. He went around to my side of the car and opened my door.

"Dallas this is the cutest cafe." I giggled and he grabbed my hand.

"I love you so much Aspen." Dallas spoke as we took a seat in a booth.

"I love you too baby." I said back and kissed his cheek.

We ordered and made small talk about random little things. Our food finally came and we ate in silence. I kept kicking his leg and smiling sweetly at him. He kept putting pictures on my phone and taking some of me for his. We finished eating and he took a picture of us outside of the cafe. We drove around for the rest of the night and talked and laughed. We ended up back at my house and let's just say the same thing as last night happened.

"I love you more than I have lived anyone baby girl. Promise me that you won't ever forget that?" He asked and I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I love you as well Dally. You have made me so happy and I've had the best time with you. I will always love you." I responded and kissed his lips with so much passion.

I soon drifted off to sleep with the only thing that was making me happy on my mind. Dallas.

--Next Day--

I woke up to an empty bed and it was four in the afternoon. I shot up and went down to see my mom reading a book.

"Mom your home?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yep I took the day off." She shrugged and I nodded.

"Why did you take the day off?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I have a feeling today isn't going to be a good day." She half smiled and I looked at her weird.

"Well okay than." I went into the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple and sat on my phone for about an hour and a half. It was almost time to open the letter from my baby. Its weird he hasn't texted me all day. I sighed and went upstairs. My mom followed and went into her room. I jumped into the shower and washed everything quickly. It was now six and I slowly opened the letter.

Dear Aspen,

Hey baby when you read this I want you to be strong. Just remember I love you I always will. I have a cancer in my stomach. I've had some surgery and help but my body is rejecting everything. If it's six P.m. I have passed away. Please don't be sad for me move on and find another man to love and care for you the way I did. It kills me to say it but I want you to be happy. Baby please stay in Lizzys life, she is going to need you growing up. Beat up the low life's that hurt her for me Aspen. Just remember you are fucking beautiful and perfect. Everything about you is perfect. I could make a list but there isn't enough paper in the world. Just remember some things. One, I love you I always have and I always will. Two, you can make it and do anything. I believe in you. And three, I want you to always be happy. I love you to the moon and back.
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo- Dally.
P.s.I told you I would get you baby. ;)

I put the note on the bed and felt numb. My mom opened the door and sat next to me on my bed.

"Did you know?" I asked and she nodded.

"I've know for about a week." She spoke and I just nodded.

"Mom can you leave me alone for a few?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course sweetie. Let me know if you need anything." She replied and kissed my forehead.

There will always be some people you forget and some you remember. I will always remember the bad boy that dared me. Dallas Rae Hunters.