Chapter 35

Tiara's P.O.V (shown in media...again 😝)

I had just finished dying my hair back to black about an hour ago. Well, it's more closer to dark brown so...that's what it is.

As I was making myself a sandwich, my 1 year old baby sister, Kaiden, was occupying herself with Dora. I smiled, thinking of how much she looked like my mom.

 I smiled, thinking of how much she looked like my mom

(Kaiden shown in media)

After a while, I grabbed my Sandwich and picked her up, bringing her into my room.

"Tee Tee"she exclaimed, reaching to grab my nose

I smiled as I moved away. I kiss her chin and sit her down on my bed. As I ate my sandwich, I fed her some as well.

She drank from my cup of Apple Juice. Every time I tried to sip some, she would try to grab the cup from me.

"No"I say, grinning

She whined. I smile. I hand her the cup after I finish some. She finished the rest for me.

About an hour later, she was ready to K.O. But she wasn't going out without a fight.

"Lay down"I say

She shook her head no.

"I'm not gonna argue with you miss Diva"I say

"You go sleep"she said, grabbing my cheeks

I smile at her small self trying to tell me what to do.

"Here comes the tickle monster"I say

She tried to get away but I grabbed her. I tickled her as she squealed and giggled for me to stop.

I stopped about a minute later, watching her calm down. I then lightly body slam her onto my bed.

"Tee Tee..."she said

"Yeah"I say

She pouted slighting, patting the empty side of my bed. I smiled.

"You want me to lay down with you?"I say

She nods. I lay myself down with her. She curled into me, slightly whimpering. I smiled, kissing her forehead.

5 minutes had passed and she was still awake.

"Kaiden, why aren't you sleeping?"I say

She tried to reach for my phone.

"What are you doing?"I say

"Boo"she said

"Huh?"I say

"Boo"she said

"What's boo?"I say

She pointed to one of my pillows.

"Oh, blue. What about it?"I say

"Song"she said

"Song?"I say