Chapter 33

1 week later...

Tiara's P.O.V

I'm back, but I'm not dancing. Why? My doctor said that I need to steady my nutrition first, then I'll be able to dance.

But until then, I'm stuck watching everyone do the new choreography. I caught on to it already, I just need to find time to actually practice.

I do practice though. Like at around 12 in the morning, I'm dancing in the studio.

As of right now, the song I'm doing my own choreography to is Fun by Pitbull ft. Chris Brown.

It's actually supposed to be a partner dance, but I'd rather dance by myself.

Anyway, our next competition coming up is in Manhattan, New York. It's a Ballroom/Hip-Hop dance competition. The theme is Masquerade ball.

So far, our two songs for the Ballroom dance portion is Bust Your Windows by Jasmine Sullivan and Dance Without You by Skylar Grey.

Our two songs for the Hip-Hop portion are Tom Ford by Jay-Z (for the boys) and 7/11 by Beyoncé (for the girls).

Well, moving on now.

*****

I watched as Kalin and Brittany did the Ballroom dance together.

They had just finished the choreography for Bust Your Windows.

I was slouched in my chair, glaring at the enthusiastic 'couple'. The way his arms were wrapped around her as they laughed at parts they messed up on.

I watched his hand graze her exposed skin from her short sleeve crop top. I felt my blood beginning to boil.

The way her hands gripped his biceps when they laughed. His veins popped out whenever she smiled at him.

Ugh, pure disgust.

I just got up and stormed out of the studio.

Fuck this. Fuck all of this. I can't do this no more.

I made my way to Al's office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in"he said

I opened the door, revealing him behind his desk.

"Yes Tiara?"he said

"Hey Al, uh...I really wanna talk to you about something...or a decision"I say

"Tell me what's up"he said

"Well...I've been taking this into consideration and...I don't think I can do this anymore"I say

"What do you mean? Like, giving up the dance team?"he said

I nod.

"But Tiara, you're one of our best dancers on this team. We need you and your skills. Your flexibility. You're our key to success"he said