Chapter 21

Harry decides the cure all for anger problems is to live with a bedridden wife. After 3 months of Jamie not being able to get up and do anything for herself Harry thought he's doing fairly well on holding it together, not blowing up at every little whine, moan she let out. Hell he knows shes uncomfortable. She looks miserable, she really is beautiful, but she looks like she's having triplets, even though the doctor assures them there's just one.
Right now Harry's in their home gym blowing off steam. It's either that or he'd probably end up yelling at Jamie, he doesn't want to do that. He kinda feels guilty for leaving her alone, but an hour can't hurt. When Harry's phone rings he ignores it. He just turns the radio up louder and keeps hitting the punching bag. When he sees his phone light up again he throws his towel over it.
When Harry's finally tired he looks at the time. "Shit." He mumbles, he's been at it for longer than he's planned grabbing his towel he checks his phone and starts shaking he has 37 missed calls from Jamie. Harry takes off running through the house to the bedroom, throws the door open to see Jamie barely contious. He run to the bed and shakes her, hoping she's awake.

Jame barely opens her eyes "I tried calling you." She rasps, her voice almost completely gone from screaming for so long.

Harry jerks the covers back, sees a large spot of blood under Jamie. "Fuck. Babe I'm so sorry." Harry cries. "I just keep fucking up." He rages as he call 911. He then runs, getting some towels, lifts Jamie's night gown. It's just blood, no baby. Harry covers the bed with the towels, cleans Jamie up, put fresh clothes on her. By the time he's done the ambulance is there and they're on their way to the hospital. Harry calls his mom, lets her know what's happen, telling her he doesn't want to her yell at him, expecially now, when could have just killed both his wife and son. When they get to the hospital they rush them straight back to get Jamie prepared for emergency cesarean, one of the nurses is also helping get Harry ready.

Once they're in the delivery room, Harry is standing at the head of the bed brushing Jamie's hair out of her eyes, whispering in her ear. "Shh, babe, I got you. I'm never letting you go. I love you so much." He tells her as his tears drip onto her cheek.

Jamie reaches up and grabs his hair. "You didn't marry me for the money?"

"Oh God. No babe. We can donate it to charity if you want. I don't care." Harry tells her. "It's you I want, you and our baby."

"Okay, if you guys are ready, let's do this." Dr. Carson says as he walks in the room. "We have get this baby out of momma here, okay hun. There will be some pressure then it will be all over." He tell Jamie as he reaches in to pull the baby from it's mother belly, the thing is when he does his fingers graze something he's not expecting. "Well I'll be damned." The doctor whispers. "Nurse, size, weight all that then show mom and dad please. Hang on momma I'll be done in just a sec." The doctor tells Jamie with a grin. "Nurse same with this one." With that being said Harry's head jerks up.

"What? We have 2?" He asksed.

The doctor's grin gets bigger. "Yep, baby sister was hiding behind big brother."

Harry spins around and looks at Jamie. "Babe did you hear that?" He asks her.

Jamie reaches for Harry's hair so he bends down enough for her to grab it. "We have one of each." Jamie cries. "I feel sorry for our daughter." Jamie then laughs. "Nah, I feel sorry for you, she will wrap you around her little finger."

Harry kisses his wife. "Only if she looks like you, babe." He says.

The nurses in the room can't believe they're hearing and seeing, this tall, muscular, dangerous, tattooed guy talk and act so gentle with this tiny girl. They can see just by looking at them how much they love each other. It just goes to prove, love can calm the beast. The nurse takes both babies to Harry, hands them to him. "You have 15 minutes to take them to show your family, then you have to bring them back. They are still concidered premies." She tells Harry.