I

one

m.shawn

I walk into a clothing store and find the most adorable dress. I'm going to a concert and I want to be extremely cute yet comfortable and I don't like shorts because I feel as if it doesn't give me enough roominess.

My eyes meet with the most beautiful dress ever. I grab it off the rack, not caring what size, I was just looking by assumptions.

I stood by the dressing room, in the waits of someone to assist me. A guy with a working badge that said Taylor asks how many articles I have and I flaunt my one dress. "It'll look great on you." He smiles and hands me the card walking me to a dressing room.

I get in and take off my bohemian off the shoulder and try to not let it touch my face because I don't want my blush or foundation to smear on this white shirt. (I'm wearing this to meet Shawn tbh. I love myself and I will get myself to fit it snuggly.)

I throw the dress on over my body and take off my blue jeans. It's a struggle to button the back of this tight white top. There's a top half and the bottom is a flowing high-low dress.

"Pst?" I whisper while cocking my head out in hopes to attract attention for someone to button it for me. The worker from earlier comes against my door. "Um, hello?"

"Hey. Come in here." I tug his hand into the dressing room. "Woah now." This guy, labeled Taylor, laughs with a worried look. "I just need you to button these." I reach for my back but can't exactly get the material. But he does. I feel his fingertips fondling for the buttons on my back. They accidentally touch my back and I shiver at the feeling. "Just one more." He whispers and I feel his breath hit the back of my neck.

I slowly pull it up and adjust myself, no longer exposing my red lacy size b-cup. "So do I leave now?" I look at myself in the mirror and see him leaning against the door, his cheeks burning in red flames. "Well. How do I look?" I ask him and spin around. "Perfect." He says under his breath. "You look good." (Shawn said this to me when I met him. Well he pushed me away from him because I accidentally hit him. Luv u baby!)

"Thanks. I'm thinking about wearing it to a concert. I want to be comfortable, yet look really nice. It's super tight but a form fitting way. I love it so much!" I say with much delight. "Well. You're really cute when you're happy about something." Taylor says and slowly walks out of the room.

I admire myself in this attire. I appreciate myself very much. All this, and I've finally worked out to what I want. Even this attractive stranger thinks so. The last glance I look, is the one where I realize I need help to undress.

I go outside and look for Taylor. I see him racking up items and the employee who is at the changing room grabs my arm. "You going to pay for that?" She retorts. "Yes. As soon as I get Taylor to take it off for me!" He hears  his name and scurries over to me. "Is there a problem here?"

"Tay, you need to take this off. Please?" I ask holding his hand and it makes me warm inside. I don't realize it sounds dirty until it actually comprehends. "I'm so sorry for the way that came out." I cover my mouth and he just laughs. "I'll help you." He tells me. The employee glares at us, "No funny business, Caniff." Taylor smirks and takes my hand. "Time to get that off." He swats his hands over his face and wipes it. "Sorry. So uncalled for."

I look at the middle and watch Taylor grow nervous unbuttoning my top. I like seeing him so shivery and just tense. It's nice. I don't try anything on him because I don't want him to be more awkward than he already is.

Taylor takes a step back and holds on the handle of the door until my hand hovers his wrist. "Can I have your phone number as mine to keep?" I ask him, batting my eye lashes. "Oh. Definitely. I don't have my phone with me right now though."

I scavenge for a pen, the old fashioned way where you would write it on a paper, yet not so old. Instead I find a pink marker and hand it to him, along with me extending my arm out. "Here. Write." My finger tip roams the surface of my arm. Taylor holds it out and I giggle at the cold sensation of the scented marker pressing against my skin. "There." He smiles and finishes it off with his name on the bottom of the number and a heart next to it.

"So are you buying this dress for sure?" He asks me and I nod. I take it off, exposing my body and when I look up his mouth is dropped then he suddenly covers his eyes. "I'm sorry! I'll throw in a discount!" He shudders. I laugh and hand him the dress and admire myself in the mirror. "Well, i did its anyways. Don't be sorry. But I would take up on that offer of a discount."

Taylor walks me out the dressing room when I get my original dress on and I follow him to the cashier counter. "So the dress is originally around twenty four dollars but with this percent off employee discount I'll make it eighteen for you." He tells me. I grab my wallet and pay the exact amount. I also slide him my phone number with the bills. Taylor sees it and grins. He puts that note in his pocket and my money in the register. Soon, bagging my item. As I'm about to leave he calls out.

"Wait, what's your name?" Taylor smiles with the biggest look possible and I can't help but feel a rise in emotions and heated cheeks.

"I'll call you." I wink before walking away with a sway in my hips. Confidence kills, and so is this stranger who undressed me in the fitting stalls.

This was originally suppose to be a one shot. I wrote this but realized I needed to keep it going.

The whole story is planned. Stick around to understand what the title means.

This will be a semi dirty book, probably toward the middle, but the beginning is casual and cute. It deals with lots of conflict though. That's one thing for you. A lot.

Not publishing this until I get an eventful amount of reads and when I'm almost done with a few prewrites. All my books are written a month or so before its published chapters.

btw:

I have a 'friend' who is gay and freshman year he was just gay and chillin but now senior year he wear make up and short shorts and extensions, such a cutie with self expression. So when people think these things aren't possible, cross dressing, well indeed it is. He tucks in his... and stuffs bras. Plus look at certain upcoming social media stars these days. Some things in fanfics can be quite realistic!

Enjoy.

03/12