Chapter three

So The Battle of The Block was hectic, but now we have to look forward to the veto competition. After I got dressed back in my normal clothes I went in the fire room where Devin, Christine, Donny, and Cody were talking. Cody was sitting on my bed , so I went and sat next to him.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Eating yogurt." he responded in the same childish tone I asked him in.

"I want yogurt." I frowned.

"Here have mine."

"Really?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"you are the sweetest." Cody handed the yogurt to me, I smiled, kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the fire room.

Codys Pov:

Cameron got up after kissing me on the cheek. I don't know why but I was smiling ear to ear.

"You really like her don't you?" Christine questioned me.

I just grinned, and got up from the bed, making my way out of the room. I do like Cameron, but this is Big Brother. Do I really wanna try and go for her. There is enough going on already.

**********

Camerons Pov:

We all walked inside from the backyard and saw slop on the kitchen table.

"So I have to pick four of you to be on slop for the week." Caleb said.

I definitely didn't want to, but I guess Hayden did because his hand shot up real fast to volunteer along with Joey, Brittany, and Cody.

"You really wanna do this?" I laughed at him.

"Why not?" he said turning to smile at me.

"Okay."

We see the have not room and it's all ice. Ice beds, Ice cooler.

"You regretting it now?" I smirked at cody's frozen face.

"A little bit."

I just laughed at him as I got on top of one of the beds.

**********

DR: Joey is out of her freaking mind. An all girls alliance will never work. I have to talk to Cody about this. My loyalty is with him and the Bombsquad.

End DR:

Everyone was in the kitchen when us girls came out of the bathroom.

"Hey Cods. Can we talk?" I walked halfway down the hallway.

"Yep." He got up and followed me to the beehive room.

"So Joey's trying to start an all girls alliance." his eyes got wide when I told him that.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Then why are you telling me?" He asked clearly confused.

"Cody, we need to get her out of the house. My loyalty is with you. My final two is with you. I don't about you, but I don't trust her."

"No I totally agree. Do we wanna tell the guys?"

"I think Amber is telling Caleb, so lets just wait it out." I said.

He stood up, grabbed my hands, lifted me up and hugged me. We walked back out with the rest of the houseguests, but not before we both smiled at each other.

**********

"It's time to pick players for the veto competition." Caleb yelled coming out of the diary room.

We all gathered in the living room, and Caleb picked out first: Victoria. PowPow picked: Zach. And Donny picked: Cody.

Later on the veto competition was going to begin and let me tell you it looked disgusting. A creepy doll head with a bunch of lice. Better not.

"Come on Cody." I screamed at him when he came to put a letter in his lice comb.

"I spelled competively." he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, but that is a misspelled word." Jocasta told him and I laughed at his failed attempt to winning veto. Yeah I wanted him to win, but either way he's still cute. Donny spelled splitters and won the power of veto, bringing himself off the block. Now the Caleb and the whole house know about Joeys plan of an all girls alliance, I hope she will be the replacement nominee.

We all took a seat in the living room for the veto meeting.

"This is the veto meeting. Paola and myself have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations. I've decided to use the veto to save myself." Donny said slowly with sadness for Paola. Caleb then stood up and went to the front of the living room.

"To get as less blood on my hands as possible, umm Joey I'm nominating you as a replacement nominee. It's really nothing personal, I feel like this is what the rest of the house wants." Caleb finished off with that.

"This veto meeting is adjourned." Donny said.

Everybody got up to hug the nominees, but I don't trust Joey, so I went straight to the backyard. My choice of eviction this week will be pretty easy.