Chapter III: Romeo And Juliet

I put you guys on a cliff-hanger on the last chappy. I thought I would continue the "game" that Angelea and Micale was "playing". But I thought it would not be cool if there is a R scene right when the story started. So this is gonna be a sweet one ^^

Love,

Goddess.

______________________________________________________

Angie, maybe tonight you should let go. Sh*t you're a bad ass!

For a moment I found myself wandering back to the dream of being Juliet with her fearless love and her sorrowful death. I thought I could be swept off my feet by prince charming. And prince charming could be anybody. Or maybe it could be Micale...

Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to alone

I love you and that's all I really know

I talk to your Dad, go pick out a white dress

It's a love story, baby just say yes...

~ ~  

What the h*ll am I thinking? I untangle myself from him and stare into his eyes. 

"Micale...", I said, breathless.

He put one of his finger on my lips: the sign shows that he wants to talk. 

"Angie, I know what I did was wrong. What I said that night was unexpectable and at the same time unacceptable. But you don't want me to walk away from you or turn my back towards you, right?", he look into my eyes. 

I lightly shook my head. 

"Good girl. Now you're gonna get punish because of that kiss you little devil! I feel like my leg is going to turn into jelly after that kiss!", he joked.

"Maybe I should gulp down all of your body", I smirked.

"That would be my pleasure, cherry", he stroke my hair and look away. 

~ ~ 

He suddenly jump up and ask: "Darling can I please borrow your iPod?"

"What now Micale? You want to break my iPod and let me chase you around the house and call you a jerk again? Sure you don't", I raise an eyebrow.

"No, silly! Just give me it Angie...or else I'll cut your balls", he rolled on the floor laughing.

"Excuse me mister?! Look at me again! My sex is female and I'm really feminine. So be logical: I HAVE NO BALLS. You go cut YOUR'S instead", I said, my face turning red. 

"Alright alright no need to be angry Missy. Give me it", he laughed.

I handed it over to him and he 'inspected' it. He open it up and surf through my games....wait what?! How did he crack my code?!

"Mikey, is it just me or have you become a genius? How the h*ll did you know my password?", I questioned with a naive smile. 

"It's Luke's birthday, cherry pie. You're still obsess with that a**hole?". He seem angry.

~ ~ 

Luke...

Luke was my ex. We first met at the school's soccer competion. We were in two different world. He was the popular and extraodinary guy in our school and I, was the loner. He had his own gang and I walked alone. He can 'kill' a girl with just a smile and I couldn't even attract any guys. He was the perfect one and I was simply, the imperfect one. 

But then things twisted. For 4 months I was the most famous girl in school. Why? Because Luke asked me out. Everyone talked about me and sounded like they were worshipping me. Sometimes I doubt the love that Luke gave me, but I would never speak for myself. For a moment, I was trailing off, walking on a wrong path, believing that our love was an eternity love with a happy ending. And guess what? He dumped me. Typical. Classic. And. Fast. 

~ ~

"He's not an a**hole Mike", I said with a hurtful tone. "It's just that I'm not on his level."

I think Micale saw the tears in my eyes. He wrap his arms around me and hum my favourite song: Bleeding Love. 

"Stop humming it. I might roll over and sleep and leave you talking to yourself", I joked, trying to wipe away my tears. 

Micale grab my iPod and turned on a typical but beautiful song: Can I have this dance?

He lift his body up and raise his hand towards me: "May I?"

Damn, he is making me melt. Er Mom? This is kind of a emergency problem here, I think you should be home by this time. I swear to God if I dance with him right now I might fall for him. 

We keep on dancing...

Take my hand, I'll take the lead

And every turn will be safe with me. 

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall

You know I'll catch you through it all...

 The song kept going on until the last word was spoken. 

He lean down and whisper into my ears:

"May I be your Romeo?"

________________________________________________________

I know it sounds cheesy. But I like cheesy stuff. Just kidding. I was in bad mood today thinking about my ex so yea, I came up with this. And plus I had a blackout twice. So I have to retype it again and again. But oh well,hope you like it!

LOL,

Goddess.

p/s: alot of you should know by now: LOL= Lots of Love.