2. Shit Has Hit The Fan

Picture of girls and their outfits>>>>>>>>>>

******************************************************

Grace P.O.V

Well to be honest this holiday has completely gone downhill. As soon as we got back to Holly's brothers house Holly went ape shit on Freddie's ass. I don't blame her he was a complete and total utter moron in that restaurant and didn't need to cause all that trouble, plus if it did escalate and fight broke out Freddie would have had his ass handed to him, did you see the size of that man.

Anyway, shit hit the fan not just a small desktop fan no no no a big massive industrial fan and now the boys have gone home back to England. Freddie couldn't stand all the drama, even though he caused it. Jack didn't want Freddie to fly alone and Joe didn't want to leave his brother. So they've all gone home and now it’s just us girls.

Holly's pleased it’s just us girls, Daniela is pissed because Jack was her friends with benefits and I'm just annoyed that they've gone over a stupid little argument, it shouldn't have made them leave.

Right off that topic and on to the one at hand. I'm currently sat on the sofa watching TV with Daniela whilst we wait for Holly. It's 11pm and I'm ready to go out but Holly takes like 10 hours to get ready.

"Urgghh come on Holly!" I shouted

Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear I thought as Holly finally walked down the stairs looking hot and ready to go out. We all walked out of the house and got into the taxi that was waiting for us. We all got into the taxi getting ready for a good night.

Holly was wearing a white dress that puffed out and came up to her mid-thigh with strappy pink heels. Daniela was wearing a two colored strapless dress that flowed to the floor; she was wearing flats because you couldn't see her shoes because of the dress. I was wearing a grey low v neck top with high-waist gold shorts and nude heels. My outfit sounds boring and bland compared to theirs but I think I looked hot, I think we all did.

We all need to look hot and sexy considering we're only 16 and you have 21 to drink in New York.  Once we got to the club my hands were shaking thinking this fake I.D wouldn't work but I held it up showed the bouncers and they let us in.

2 hours later Holly and I were sat down in one of the booths tired from dancing whilst Daniela had gone home with some boy she met.

"Mind if I sit?" I looked over my shoulder only to see the man that was in restaurant earlier today with one of his friends.

"Umm... no course not" I scooted over so he could sit down whilst his friend went and sat next to Holly.

"Are you two alone? Where are the three boys and the other girl? “He asked

"Daniela has gone home with some boy she met and the boys have gone back to England because of what happened earlier today" I told him looking over at Holly who stood up with his friend 

"Gonna go for a dance babe" she shouted pulling the man’s friend with her.

"So what's your name blondie? And how old are you"

"I'm Grace and I'm 21 you?"

"I'm Johnny and I'm 24 and I’m also not dumb blondie. There's no way your 21 how old are you?"

"I'm 21 just cause I'm small doesn't mean I'm not 21"

"I don't like when people lie to me sweetheart" bloody hell! Talk about interrogation!

"I am 21 for god sake, look" I told him showing him my fake I.D.

"I can spot a fake I.D from a mile off blondie it won't work on me"

"Urghh fine. I'm not 21 I'm 20" when I saw his unamused face I tried to hold back my laughter

"Ok ok don't look at me like that. I'm 16; please don't get me kicked out"

"I'm guessing your friends are 16 as well. soo.. My staff has been serving someone under age?"

"Whoa wait... this is your bar?"

"Yeah" I stood up to leave but soon as I'd walked a couple steps I felt his hand on my arm.

"Stay. Come dance" he pulled me on to the dance floor and blurred lines started to play.

Johnny P.O.V

I pulled her onto the dance floor forgetting about her age and all that shit. She was good looking and I wanted to know more about her. A random song started playing and that's when the fun began. Half way through the song I looked over to the booth and saw Joey and Grace's friend full on making out, dry humping probably about to have sex.

I looked down at Grace when she put he hands on my chest I found it cute how she couldn't put her arms around my neck cause she was to small so she just settled for hands on my chest. A couple songs later we got into comfortably grinding and I was getting so turned on.

Grace P.O.V

He started to lean his head forward I so wasn't prepared for this. I couldn’t do it; I'd only just met him today. Our lips met before I could protest, as soon as his lips hit mine all my thoughts blew out of the window and all I could think about was how amazing he was at kissing. After a while we stopped kissing and I look down at my feet and my cheeks were bright red. I felt Johnny's finger tilt my chin up

"Come on, let’s go get then two we'll walk you home." We walked over to Holly and his friend who I found out was called Joey and walked out of the club. The walk home was amazing we all walked in a comfortable silence casually speaking here and there, me and Johnny walked hand in hand so did Holly and Joey.

When we got to the house Holly gave Joey a kiss goodnight and walked into the house. Johnny leaned it to give me and kiss and I let him who wouldn't he's a god. He's beautiful.

"Night" he whispered against my lips.

"Goodnight" I said walking into the house.

"Oh and by the way...” I turned around to look at him before I closed the door. "You looked absolutely stunning tonight" he told me walking off with Joey. I smiled and shut the door. I rushed upstairs, got into my pajamas and climbed into bed.

The last thought on my mind.... tonight was amazing.

************************************************************