Chapter One

{A/N I was warn you when there's any type of sex scene or something if you don't want to read it}

I was sitting there. Thinking. Remembering how three years ago was the best summer ever. The boys. The parties. The long nights. Oh, and losing my virginity. That's right. Virginity. Best, yet worse, night ever. Best night because, well, I lost my virginity. Worse night because it was one of the very last times I would ever see the boys again. Yup. Boys. With an 'S'. I lost my virginity to one out of the five most sex goddess boys on Earth. Their names? You might have heard them before. Harry Styles. Louis Tomlinson. Liam Payne. Zayn Malik. And Niall Horan.

The five members of One Direction. You might be thinking 'Well every directioners dream is to lose their virginity to One Direction! Or at least just have sex with them!' Well, you sir are wrong. This was all before the x-factor. The fame and the glory.

-Flashback- 

The lads and I have been best friends since ever. We would do anything together, sleepovers, movies, have dinner, ect. But when there was a party at Josh Hitches (a.k.a one of the most popular and drop dead gorgoues guys of high school) house that summer, things went from friends, to friends with benefits. 

Everybody at the party was drinking illegally. So it was everybodies first time drinking, so nobody really was sure what was happening. Even I was drunk and I don't really do things illegally. Or bad.  

So the boys and I were hanging in the back, with our feet in the pool, swaying back and forth, drinking, and play Truth Or Dare. When Louis asked me truth or dare, I of course said dare. He smirked at me and he huddled up with the other boys.

When they departed they looked at me smirking. I raised my eyebrow at them not sure what was going on in their dirty, horny, teenage brain of theirs. Finally Harry spoke up. "Your dare is to give your virginity to one of us." The boys smirked even bigger and i gulped. Sure we've seen each other naked. But this?! This was way to much! "D-Do I have a choice?" I ask nervously knowing the answer is no. I look at them and they shake their heads. I sigh. They all smirk and smile. I sigh once more and get up. "Alright. Let's go you horny little bastards." I say and start to walk towards the house.

I hear them giving each other high fives and get up following me inside. I walk straight up to Josh's room and wait for them. Once they were all in i locked the door and looked at them biting my lip. I was 100% sure they knew what to do since they were over a year old than me. 

Louis moved closer to me, and gently touched my arm. Niall than spoke up in his sexy, husky, Irish accent. His words slurrinf together. "You ready princess?" I see him smile looking me up and down.  

I was wearing the most sluttest dress ever. Marron colored. Barley covered my ass. And it showed about the very top and more of my breast. To go along with it, it was skin tight and I was wearing 6 inch heels. I felt like a whore.

I felt large, soft hands on my hips. I didn't have to think twice. I knew instantly it was Harry. At his touch I felt protected. I swear, I could trust Harry with anything. I practically told him my deepest-darkest-secrets. Well, besides the fact that I liked him and the boys.

I might of liked Harry. Alot.

{A/N Sex scene starts at the middle of this paragraph and goes on for }

But I just sunk into his grasp. He smirked and Louis let my arm go. Harry picked me up and took me over to the bed and layed me down. He hovered over me and smirked looking at my breast. I bit my lip and looked up in his sparkling emerald eyes that I adored. He ran his large hands over my body. He stopped at the end of my dress and started to lift it up. In the corner of my eye, I could see the other's watching us. I take the thought of them out of my mind and just focus on Harry. I lift my hands above my head as Harry pulls the dress off. He smirks seeing my balck laced bra that may have been a little small for me. And my black laced thong. I bite my lip harder. He leaned down and kissed me. So pastionatlly. So soothing. So soft. It was amazing. I felt electricty rushing over me. The spark in the kiss was to much for me to handle! I wrapped my arms around him and pulled Harry closer to me. I felt his fingers tracing the top of my thong. I nod in approval and he smirks against my lips. Harry slid the thong off and gently rubbed my clit. I moaned into the kiss. I felt another hand gently massaging the top of my breasts. The next thing I know, I'm laying down naked, on the hottest guy in schools bed, in front of my five best friends, about to have sex with one. They all looked down at me admiring my body and me. They smirked. "Who are you chosing?" Zayn asked, pointing around at the others. I bite my bottom lip, and bring my hand up, pointing my index finger at Harry. I see Liam sighing in relief, as well as Louis.

Harry slowly walks back over to me, snaking his arms around my waist, pushing me to the bed. He strips off his clothes and pulls out an condom out of his wallet.

All I can really do is giggle at how he was prepared. He shakes his head and smiles, showing off his adorable dimples.

"Tell me when your ready love.." He whispers in my ear, taking my ear lobe in between his teeth, and gently tugging on it. I nod slowly in approval and he slowly slides in.

I wince slightly at the pain. He gives me about two minutes for me to adjust and continues to slowly thrust into me. I moan softly, feeling the pain, finally wash away, being filled with pleasure.

Harry smirks and start to thrust faster into me, sliding his hand down my stomach, down to my clit, and slowly starts to rub the nub. 

I moan louder and feek him slamming into me harder and faster. I wrap my arms around him, and gently dig my nails into his back, screaming out his name.  I feel my walls tighten, and release, moaning loudly. I than feel Harry's length twitch twice, as he releases into the condom.

He slows down, riding out our highs. He kisses me softly. "C'mon babe, we should go back to my place and finish this up." Harry whisper's in my ear and smirks. I smile and nod, getting up quickly, getting dressed. Harry follows my action.

-Flashback over-

I smile at the memory. It's been three long years! I've never touched, or been with another boy since they left. I felt completely empty. And broken. They just disappeared. They promised that they would call me everyday. Still haven't gotten a single call or text. Because of them, I changed. Big time.

From having long, curly brunette hair. I now have long, straight blonde hair. Insted of having the icy blue orbs I did have, I now where contacts and make my eyes a dual brown. I also got three tattoos. Two saying up along my arm. One saying 'Live Life To The Fullest' on my right arm. The other saying 'Love Yourself For Who You Are' on my left arm. The other tattoo is a picture of a music note on my wrist.  

I turn my TV on and on comes more news about 'Haylor'. Ugh.

Just looking at Harry and Taylor could just make me puke. Maybe just looking at Taylor. Or Taywhore. I smile at the name. I open up my new issue of J-14 and I see more pictures of 'Haylor'. I sigh and put the magazine down before I hurt someone. Or myself.

I hear a sharp knock on my door and sigh loudly not feel like getting up. But of course I do. I get up only in the tight fitting grey sweatshirt that hangs off of one shoulder, and my pink/orange shirt shorts that have rips everywhere.

I go over to my front door and open the door, reveling the last person I ever thought I would see again. Harry Styles. I gulp, a little to loudly. I look up the tall figure. My fake brown eyes meet with his gorgoues emerald eyes. I swallow once more not believing what my eyes are seeing. I take in a deep breath. "Uhm...... Hi?......" I say more in a question format. I look down, fiddling with the end of my sweatshirt, not sure what to expect at the last minute show up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Heyyyy losersss! 

Just to clearify, the boys knew each other BEFORE the x-factor.  

Oh, and sorry I haven't updated in ages because I had to go to a funeral in Scotland, but I'm here now! 

Please vote/comment/fan 

Thanks babes!  

Love ya! 

~ Samm :) xxx.