Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera

(He walked towards her and twirled around her not breaking the eye contact.)

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

(He handed the guitar to Dhruv and pulled Nandini closer by holding her hand.)

(He started singing while dancing with his princess.)

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi

( he nodded his head signallimg her that he can't stay away from her.)

Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi

( she turned around and started walking but Manik held her hand and pulled her closer. She crashed on his chest)

Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera

(He kissed on her shoulder by holding her waist tightly and then again turned her around. He sang while dancing with her.)

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

( They were dancing forgetting about the rest of the people looking at them. She blushed and looked down but Manik made her look at him with his finger and sang looking into her eyes.)

Tere liye hi jiya main
Khud ko jo yun de diya hai
Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho.

(He finished the song and they were standing very close to each other. Everyone started clapping and hooting for them. The lights were turned on and then Manik again disappeared and came back in seconds with a box in his hands. He knelt down in front of her and held her hand.
He said while lovingly looking at her," I don't know when I fell for you. I just know that once I fell for you I never looked back. I am in love with you like since forever but never had the courage to confess. Nandini Murthy I want you to shine for me. Main tumhari har prayer mein rehna chahta hu. I want you to trust me completely. I LOVE YOU NANDINI. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK. WILL YOU BE MINE FOREVER?"
Nandini was overwhelmed with this and she happily replied," Yes yes yes Manik. I will always shine for you. You will always be in my prayers. I will trust you humesha. And I LOVE YOU TOO. I LOVE SO SO SO MUCH." Manik blushed and stood up after kissing her hand and then opened the box.

It was a beautiful diamond tiara and Nandini put her hands on her mouth in excitement and her eyes were wide open

It was a beautiful diamond tiara and Nandini put her hands on her mouth in excitement and her eyes were wide open. He smiled at her cute antics and then made her wear the tiara and then placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said," My princess." It was a perfect princess moment for Nandini. Nandini just blushed and then placed her lips on his softly by keeping her hands on her shoulder and Manik kissed her softly holding her waist. The kiss was soft, deep, passionate and full of love. They broke the kiss soon because they were not alone. Other students cheered for them and they just blushed. After that, everyone started dancing again and fab4 and Navya congratulated them. MaNan were standing very close to each other. Manik had wrapped his arms around Nandini's waist.
Cabir: Finally you guys are together.
Mukti: Yeah! Seriously Manik ko hum kitne time se bol rahe the ki bata de. But anyways I am so happy for you both.
Manik: Okay guys. Enough of this. We will see you tomorrow.
Aliya: Where are you going?
Mukti: Kya puch rahi hai Aliya? Obvio inki private party hogi na ab. But Manik keep one thing in your mind. Always keep it safe.
Manik glared at her angrily and Nandini looked here and there and blushed.
Manik: Mukti shut up!
Cabir: Sahi to keh rahi hai yeh. If
Dhruv interrupted: Guys please stop it. Buddy tu ja yaha se nahi to yeh log tumhe kabhi jane hi nahi denge.
Manik smiled: You are the Best Dhruv.
Saying this he left with Nandini. He took her to his favourite place i.e. central park and they sat on a bench beneath sky holding hands and gazing at the stars. Nandini rested her head on his chest and wrapped her hand around his waist and he held her close to her.
Nandini: I can't believe what just happened. Is it real Manik?
Manik: Yes it's real. Actually I also can't believe. Yeh koi sapna lag raha hai.
Nandini: Hmm.. mujhe bhi.
After some time,
Nandini: Manik.
Manik: Hmmm..
Nandini: I just want you to hold me tight always and never let me go.
Manik: I will never let you go sweetheart. You are my life.
Nandini: Hmm.. And thank you so much Manik for everything. But all this jewellry and this tiara it might be too costly na. How can I
Manik interrupted: Shhh. Nandini you are my princess. I love spending money on you. You are the only reason I live. So please accept it for me for us for our love.
Nandini smiled and then sat straight beside him and then kissed him softly which turned into a deep passionate kiss. He then kissed on her shoulder, her neck and bit her ear lobe making her moan. Realising that they were outside Manik stopped himself and moved back pecking on her lips. After that, Manik started driving and said," Baby I wanna show you something. Will you come with me?" Nandini said," Yes of course. Chalo." Manik smiled and drove off to his mansion. He took her to his room where no one was allowed to enter. He turned on the lights and Nandini was mesmerized to see it. It was a big bedroom with a king sized bed. On top of the bed there was a large photo frame having MaNan's photo. On the wall opposite to it there were loads of pictures of Nandini in every expression. She went near the pictures and touched the photos and then stood there for a while adoring her pictures. Manik hugged her from backside resting his chin on her shoulder.
Nandini: Manik I never knew that I was so beautiful.
Manik: I told you na that you are the most beautiful girl in this whole universe.
Nandini turned around and said: I love you so much Manik.
Manik: I love you too princess.
Nandini kissed him passionately and Manik also gave in. Manik broke the kiss and kissed her neck passionately giving her love bites all over.
Nandini again kissed him passionately and removed his blazer and threw it on the floor. Manik broke the kiss and carefully removed all her jewellery and then kissed her again. She unbuttoned his shirt and he unzipped her dress and they fell on the bed kissing each other. Next few hours of the night, the room was filled with Nandini's moans due to the pleasure given by Manik. Then they slept peacefully in each other's arms under a blanket cuddling each other.

... AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER