prom night

Again this is not my work but enjoy

Manik Malhotra a 6 feet hottie with a perfect face and a fit muscular body, the leader of the most famous band of New York University entered the college in his black shining BMW along with the rest of the members of fab5. Aliya Saxena the hottest chick of the college walked inside holding her boyfriend's hand i.e. Dhruv Vedant who was the sweetest guy in the college. Mukti Vardhan a tomboy with killer attitude walked inside with her evil twin i.e. Cabir Dhawan the coolest guy to hang out with. Manik in the middle, Dhrulya at his right hand side and the evil twins on his left hand side. Everyone cleared their way as they entered the college campus. They were the rulers of the college and no one dared to speak anything in front of them. A guy accidently bumped into Manik and fab4 smirked looking at him. Manik looked at him angrily and then put him in the dustbin and walked away. He was an angry hulk until he entered the canteen and saw a petite young girl wearing a pair of black jeans and a baby pink top with her oversized glasses. His angry melted away replacing with a smile which fab4 noticed and started teasing him. That girl was sitting in the canteen reading a book while adjusting her glasses again and again. She was none other than Nandini Murthy. A beautiful girl with brains. She was a nerd and had very less friends. At first fab5 bullied her a lot until their leader started having a soft corner for her.
She was a student of literature and he was a student of music. Everyone except Nandini and her group of friends were bullied by them. Manik had made her his spot girl for 100 long days in the fresher year and during these days he fell for this beauty and since then he never bullied her or her group of friends. She was treated like a princess by him and she very well knew it. It's been three years now and the college was going to end soon. Here Nandini was lost in her books and Manik was lost in admiring her from far away. Fab4 brought him out of his trance.
Cabir: Manik kab tak aise hi dekhta rahega? Just tell her dude. College will end soon and maybe you will never meet her.
Dhruv: Yes buddy just tell her na. I know she too has something for you.
Mukti: And waise bhi who can resist Manik Malhotra's charm. Koi bhi tujhe han boldegi.
Manik: Wo waisi nahi hai jo mere looks aur money ke liye mujhe han bol degi. She is different.( He smiled)
Cabir: Ahem ahem. Manik Malhotra is behaving like a love sick puppy.
Manik: Shut up Cabir.
Cabir: I have an idea. Ask her out for the prom night. Main usey bulata hu wait.
Cabir shouted Nandini's name and she looked at him and smiled. Cabir signalled her to come and she came towards them smilingly. Manik was nervous and looking at her. At the same time Nandini was also doing the same. She said to herself," Aiyappa. What will I say? Manik bhi hai waha and he is looking at me with those mesmerizing deep eyes. He looks so handsome like always.
I can't take my eyes off him. I wish I could tell him what I feel. But he is Manik Malhotra and I am just a commoner." Her thoughts were disturbed by Dhruv who asked her to sit. She hesitantly sat beside Dhruv which was exactly in front of Manik's chair. She could feel his intense gaze and she started blushing which was noticed by everyone. She tried hard to hide her blush and then Navya came there to her rescue she thought. She left a sigh of relief and greeted Navya. Navya hugged Cabir and kissed on his cheeks and sat beside him. Yes she was Cabir's lady love and Nandini's best friend. They all talked for a while and then everyone left for their classes. Cabir forced Manik to talk with Nandini so he went towards her class and was waiting for her to come. The bell rang and everyone came out. The girls started ogling at him shamelessly and he just smirked. Nandini came out and Manik went near her and smiled.
Nandini: Hi Manik. What are you doing here?
Manik was lost in her: I was waiting for you. ( he mentally facepalmed himself for uttering the truth)
Nandini blushed and Manik looked at her lovingly. Suddenly Manik pulled her inside an empty classroom and pinned her to the wall. Nandini kept staring at him and he too did the same. He tucked the strand of her hair behind her ear and moved closer to her face. Nandini closed her eyes and her heart started beating fast.
Manik smiled looking at her and then went near her lips and was about to claim it when her phone rang breaking their trance. Manik got irritated because of the miss kiss again. Nandini said that she has to leave for her hostel and Manik suggested to drop her. He dropped her to her hostel and hugged her before leaving to which she blushed like a tomato. A few more days passed like this and soon the final exams started. In 1 week all the exams finished and the students were dancing with joy. They were informed about the prom night and also that the couple entry was compulsory. Nandini being the least interested in such things went back to her hostel and jumped on her bed and took the photo frame on her side table in her hand. It was Manik'a photo and she kissed it. She caressed the photo with her fingers lightly and then again kept it aside. Meanwhile, Manik was sitting in his bedroom in his lavish mansion strumming his guitar strings. He was thinking about the prom night and Nandini and suddenly an idea popped in his mind. He didn't have the courage to ask her directly so he thought of doing something special. The prom night was the next day and he had no time to waste. So he stood up and called up Cabir.
Cabir: What's up Nandini's Manik?
Manik: Shut up man! I need to talk about something important.
Cabir: Han bol na.
Manik: I am gonna ask her out for the prom. But I need your help.
Cabir: Wow that's great. But don't tell me ki mujhe usey puchna padega.
Manik: Shut up Cabir and listen to me.
Manik tells his plan to Cabir and he gets very happy listening to it. He says that everything will be done and Manik hangs up the call happily. He says to himself," Nandini I will let you live a dream with open eyes."