Chapter 1

I yawned, looking at the time on the clock 7:15 AM.  Wow.... It was only Saturday, shrugging I rolled over wanting to go back to bed, sighing as i heard my phone buzz. It was a text from Utau, saying "Hey!! Wanna hang out today, Kukai will be over too! We can watch movies!". Ran looked at me "Amu-chan are you going to go?!" she asked, I shrugged "Maybe... Her brother is strange though.... I think his name was Ikuto." I smiled and texted Utau back "Yeah, sure what else will we do after the movie.... Oh! don't we have a test on Monday" I laughed lightly as I pressed send and got up to get dressed. I frowned not knowing what to wear but shrugged, as I picked out white and black knee high socks, a black skirt, and a white spaghetti-strapped  shirt with a black leather jacket to go with it along with my black combat boots! 'Perfect' I thought as i smiled to myself before walking out my bedroom door. 

I walked down the street, passing by a few stores, but stopped once I noticed a Ramen store. "Kukai and Utau will love this!!" I said to Ran, Miki, Su, and Dia. They all nodded in agreement "What about Ikuto-desu" Su said. I rolled my eyes "What about him?I'm not going to see him!" I crossed my arms trying to hide a blush 'Ugh what if Utau tries to leave me and Ikuto alone, that woman is evil!'. Shaking the thought from my head I entered the Ramen shop and got Kukaui and Utau their favorite and walked to Utau's place. I didn't knock I just walked in. "Get a room!" I grinned before bursting out into laughter after having witnessed Kukai and Utau sucking face. "Awe! Amu's just jealous!!" Kukai laughed and walked over patting me on the back. I glared a him "Utau you want Kukai's ramen too?!" Kukai stopped laughing "H-hey! I was kidding Amu!!!" He whined and I laughed before handing him and Utau their ramen.

Ikuto walked in the room and stared at me before sticking his tongue out and grinned "Awe my Strawberry didn't bring me anything?" He said in a teasingly manner. "Shut it cat boy" I said before sitting next to Utau. "Ikuto there's food in the fridge leave Amu alone" Kukai yelled happily after finishing his ramen. "Thanks Amu! How'd you know I wanted ramen?! You even got me my favorite~!" He said looking at Ikuto before sticking his tongue out. Ikuto rolled his eyes before lightly punching Kukai in the back of his head. Utau and I both snickered at Kukai whinnying and rubbing his head.

The day was half over and I was back at home laying in bed trying to study for my test at school this Monday. I sighed when I heard a knock from my balcony window and looked over to see the perverted neko himself. I glared and ignored him. He in return just walked into my room after opening the sliding door to the balcony. "Ikuto! Get out!!" I demanded not wanting him in my room. "Uhm no...look I need your help with something" He looked at me leaning closer "H-help with what?!" He pulled me closer"Ikuto?!" He grinned as he bit my ear, I blushed deeply at it and glared at him "Oh nothing!" He laughed before getting up. "Stupid pervert!!" Ran, Miki, Su and Dia along with Yoru, all laughed. "See ya strawberry." he winked before leaving and jumping off the balcony.

-With Ikuto-

I sighed as he leaned against a tree in the park, and smiled at Amu's cute reaction to him biting her ear. 'God she was so cute- wait what?' I shook my head I don't think she's cute I just like messing with her and teasing her. I sighed as I realized I liked her, but could you blame me? I mean seriously, her sweet honey eyes and long pink hair. She was adorable. I pulled out my phone and texted Utau "Hey! I think I like Amu, Do you know if she likes anyone else or has a boyfriend?" I  pressed send and waited for my sister to reply, after about a few minutes I got a text from her. "Uhm... no? Amu is single and I think she might like you, but possibly hate you because you're a pervert around her dummy".  I grinned at the text before putting my phone up, well Amu get ready because I'm so going to make you fall for me. I walked around the park a little bit before heading home, it was getting late and I was tired anyways, I went upstairs to my room and took my shirt off before laying down in bed.

-Normal POV-

Utau and Kukai we're still together they have been for the whole-day. "I gotta head back home" Kukai said yawning as he got up and kissed Utau's cheek, she blushed lightly. "Ah! Kukai!! Ikuto likes Amu, try and help him get her? Seriously he's a major pervert around her and Amu hated that kind of stuff" Kukai stared at her "He likes Amu?! I've got to tell Nagi,  Tadase and Rima!"  He grinned looking at her with excitement, Utau glared him giving him that 'Don't- Even-Think-About-It' look. Kukai nodded in agreement and agreed to help Ikuto, even though Ikuto didn't even know about it.  Utau sighed once Kukai left. "Hmm well looks like I need to work with Amu to get her to love Ikuto.... great" She shook her head knowing this wasn't going to be easy at all.

The next day had come, Amu had just woken up to loud banging on her front door, it's been lonely since my parents left me to live alone taking  Ami with them, but I like the peace and quiet without them around even though my Chara's are loud as hell. Amu smiled as she looked at them before running downstairs still in her PJ's. She opened the door to see Kukai and Utau"Get dressed!!!" Utau yelled dragging me upstairs into my room picking out my outfit. "Utau what are you doing?!" 

Author: I'm going to end this Chapter here :) i'll try to update this weekly if i'm not busy, let me know you guys think :D and if you have any idea's on what I should do in the next chapter let me know. I hope you all enjoy this.