"Warg scouts." Thorin said as he took his sword out from the warg. 

"Which means an Orc pack is not far behind." he said. 

"Orc Pack?" Bilbo asked curiously making sure he heard right. "Orc pack?" Alvena asked excitedly but earned a glare from Fili. 

"Who did you tell about your quest, beyond your kin?" Gandalf asked Thorin. 

"No one." Thorin replied. 

"Who did you tell?" Gandalf asked angrily. 

"No one, I swear!" Thorin replied stepping up not afraid of the old man with a staff but believe me Alvena would.

"What in Durin's name is going on?" Thorin asked. 

"You're being hunted." Gandalf replied. 

"We have to get out of here." Dwalin said. 

"We can't! We have no ponies. They bolted." Ori said. 

"I'll draw them off." Radagast said. 

"These are Gundabad Wargs. They will outrun you." Gandalf warned Radagast. 

"These are Rhosgobel rabbits... I'd like to see them try." Radagast said with a wicked smile on his face, Alvena haven't known Radagast for too long but she already likes him and would like to visit him someday maybe to go on an adventure with the rabbits and slaying wargs.

The rest of the group hid behind a boulder waiting for Radagast to lead them away. Alvena was amazed as Radagast was just laughing instead of screaming. "Come on!" Gandalf said As everybody started running for their dear lives.

Radagast appeared in front of the group and they saw all the wargs that was on his tail making the whole group stop in their tracks. "Stay together. Move!" Gandalf said as they started running again. But before they could go around a boulder, Radagast and the Wargs appeared again. Ori ran out making Thorin pull him back "Ori no! Come back!"

"All of you. Come on. Come on! Quickly!" Gandalf said putting pressure on everyone. 

"Where are you leading us?" Thorin asked but Gandalf didn't answer making Alvena confused. Suddenly Radagast appeared again making Alvena roll her eyes and they ran behind a boulder, all compressing trying to hide. Alvena felt something was behind them, she looked behind them and saw an orc riding a earg. She had an idea but she doesn't have the weapon that could reach. Beside her was Kili so she gently and slowly got Kili's bow without him noticing and one arrow, when Kili was about to reach for his bow. He found out his bow was missing before he could turn to Alvena, Alvena quickly got out from her hiding spot. Nervous as hell since it was her first time using an arrow. Aim the arrow at the warg and released before it could jump, she shot the warg in the eye, but since it was her first time she had no idea how she did it but the side of her arm had a gash on it due to the string of the bow. 

Kili quickly got the bow out of her hands and said "Nice shot." 

"Beginner's luck." Alvena commented.

The warg was wiggling and whining, the orc was about to charge at Alvena but Dwalin quickly slayed him before anything bad could happen. Everyone was quickly slaying the orc and warg until howls and lots of howls can be heard from the distance. 

"Move! Run!" Gandalf shouted meaning all the wargs were after them making Alvena nervous because the wargs could almost keep up with Radagast moving fast but everyone was on foot making them eatable.

"There they are!!" one of the dwarves shouted, "This way quickly!" Gandalf said Alvena and Bilbo hold each other hands like a brother and sister would do when their RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES!!!